Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
every get butt calls? excuse the language >

every get butt calls? excuse the language

every get butt calls? excuse the language

Old 01-15-2011, 03:46 PM

Yep, I've gotten a few from DH and I used to make some before I got a new cellphone. My old one wouldn't lock the front panel so sometimes it would call people.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by raptureready
Doesn't it make you wish you had a little zapper that you could attach to your phone so that you could give him a little shock to the rear? Just enough to make him jump all funny in front of his friends and then shut his phone off. Maybe you should keep a loud whistle nearby and blow it into the phone. After a few times of his friends saying "Hey man, your butt's whistling again." He'd be more careful. LOL
i love it. gonna get a whistle
Old 01-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jeanniejo
I carry my cell phone in my bra, it's the only place I can keep track of and it's always on vibrate so I know when I get a message. I do know however I've made a few unexpected calls and taken a few enexpected pictures. Oops! My family made fun of me until they saw the Victoria's Seceret commercial and the models were carrying their cell phones in theirs too !!!!
In the summer, I do this too because I can't hear the phone ring over the noise of the mower, tractor..whatever. Believe me...on vibrate, when it rings, you sure know it!! :lol: Mine is a flip phone, so thankfully- not bra dialing...:lol:
Old 01-16-2011, 07:12 AM

My DD does this all the time from work. She keeps her phone in her pocket. Last week she called and left me a 3 minutes message. When I told her, she wanted to hear it. If you listen closely enough you can hear her working. Thank goodness she only works during the day. Not sure I could take being woke up for a pocket dial!
Old 01-16-2011, 10:45 AM

I stayed home from church one Sunday, trying to sleep off a headache. Wouldn't you know my sister started butt calling me & I knew she was in church. I was debating calling her back as I didn't want to phone to ring during the service but finally I had to. Turned out it was a 'pocket' call & she was in with the children. She fixed it & I went back to sleep.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:41 AM

my DD pocket calls me often while she is at work, after panicking the first few times, I just hang up if she doesn't respond - another time bf was watching hulu videos and he likes shoot em ups/cut em ups and disect them, I really panicked thinking someone had broken into the apartment and had him a gun point - I was really angry that time
Old 01-16-2011, 12:12 PM

My local quilt shop owner has a teenage daughter who is a real handful. She set time limits, set homework and study time, gave her time to be at home, but still worries about what she is doing between classes. Her daughter is getting paranoid about her mother tracking her every move. (I have to say that she needs to be tracked)....a few months back her daughter's phone called her Mom at the quilt shop. She listened to her daughter say, I'm jumping onto the front of the car.....no I'm jumping on....OK, drive down to the athletic field. Her mother hung up and called her back and said Get OFF OF THAT CAR! if I ever see you do that again, you will be grounded for 6 months......Daughter response, where is she? Mom, where are you? Mom's response, Always know that I am watching.
D in TX
Old 01-16-2011, 06:13 PM

That is too funny. My Ds has done it quite a few times to me. I just hang up & call him back.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:45 PM

I have a special ring when getting text. When 2 1/2 yr dgd pushed send on her sister's phone, it called me because I was the last one she texted. They didn't know she had called, so I talked to dgd a few minutes and she either put the phone down or sissy took it back. I said hello a few times to see if they would hear. When they didn't hear me I began to give that certain ring in the phone. Older dgd heard it and wondered what was going on so she listened. We all had a laugh. The ring is..."It's your phone in your pocket...I'm on vibrate, see?..brrrrrrrrrr..brrrrrrrrr. Answer it then!" I love that ring.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:55 PM

lol...that is too funny. I never got any butt calls!