Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
every get butt calls? excuse the language >

every get butt calls? excuse the language

every get butt calls? excuse the language

Old 01-16-2011, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jeanniejo
I carry my cell phone in my bra, it's the only place I can keep track of and it's always on vibrate so I know when I get a message. I do know however I've made a few unexpected calls and taken a few enexpected pictures. Oops! My family made fun of me until they saw the Victoria's Seceret commercial and the models were carrying their cell phones in theirs too !!!!
New bra must have a pocket for cell phone. I learned 5 years ago to not put anything in my bra. We were on vacation and I hid three $100 bills in there just in case someone stole my purse.
Unfortunately when we stopped at a gas station I used the lady's room and it must have fallen out. About 2 minutes on the road I checked and it was gone. We went back real fast and no one had seen it (I know someone found it). Only people inside were migrant workers getting drinks and by the look on the female's face I KNOW she found it. Did not confront anyone, just figured I donated some money to a worthy cause....she looked like she really needed it!! NEVER again would I use my bra to transport anything! :thumbup:
Old 01-16-2011, 08:15 PM

I got one once from a friend who was in the bar with two of his friends all talking about a golf trip they had taken and about the women strippers that were in the bar that night. All of these guys are married so when I told them the next day they needed to lock their phones they were pretty embarrassed when I repeated their whole golf weekend back to them. So glad I could tell them that I was really happy I wasn't married to any of them.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:21 PM

I also carry my phone in my bra.. it's the only place I can keep it from getting squashed or dropped or left behind.. sometimes when it rings I get some strange looks.. but the funniest was one night I fell asleep and was just too tired to get up and get on my jammies.. I had a t-shirt on, so figured, oh well.. but later on I woke up and had this strange glow on me.. It was so weird.. I could not figure out where that light was coming from.. no lights on in the house.. curtains closed.. it was really starting to freak me out big time.. looked really weird.. then I realize that somehow I had turned on my phone and it was the phone light shinning through my shirt.. creepy when you're half asleep...
Old 01-17-2011, 05:23 AM

There's been many times in my life when I've been called by some boobs but not a one of them were bra calls. LOL
Come to think of it cell phones weren't even invented back then.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:25 PM

Get a coaches whistle and blow it. Usually works. I used to have a phone that took pic in my pocket.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:45 PM

Heard it called many things but thats a new one on me, :)
Old 01-17-2011, 09:04 PM

My daughter is now 28, but when she was a teen I LOVED her phone. Somehow it knew to call me when she was in the wrong. Phone rang... no one there... but I could hear this conversation about shopping in another town. My daughter and her friend were headed out of our little town to go shopping in another town. Forbidden adventure! It was a LONG time before I told her how I'd found out. That sort of thing happened pretty often. It was wonderful. Got to where - after she wasn't grounded anymore - she had to call me from the land line phone wherever she was. Unfortunately I couldn't trust her just telling me where she'd gone. :)

These days her 2 year old calls me. We have great visits on the phone before someone discovers he has it.

And I'm waiting, just waiting, for the days when I can get out the popcorn, lean back in my chair, and watch the show as she deals with HER teenager!