Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Everyone needs....

Red face Everyone needs....

A new holiday dish towel. Here is this years that I plan to give to family members that own kitchens.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Teri from Minne-sn*w-ta

That is so cool. I love it and I'm sure they are going to also. However, should someone turn their nose up at theirs, please keep me in mind.
    Fabric is like money, no matter how much you have it's never enough.

Power Poster
    ​Cute pattern! Is it machine embroidered?

Blog Entries
    The first thing that crossed my mind was A Genie with 3 wishes to share with me #1) A home that stayed clean and organized without any assistance from me. #2) My car would always be maintenance free with a forever full tank of gas and #3) 6 hours of sleep every night... I would have time and money to be able to enjoy doing all the things I want to do. Hey a girl can dream LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchit123 View Post
    The first thing that crossed my mind was A Genie with 3 wishes to share with me #1) A home that stayed clean and organized without any assistance from me. #2) My car would always be maintenance free with a forever full tank of gas and #3) 6 hours of sleep every night... I would have time and money to be able to enjoy doing all the things I want to do. Hey a girl can dream LOL

I like your dream, especially #1!
    Julie
    Good friends are like stars; you don't always see them, but you know they're always there!

Blog Entries
    That's a great gift!
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Lovely gift !!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I like that.....u can also send one to me in FL....LOL

Oh that's cool !! Would be perfect especially for my "farmer" family...got any extra to share? Lol
    take plenty of pic of family & friends, keep tabs on loved ones but make time for yourself !

Great design, my girls get a new set of dish towels every Christmas, along with what ever else I give them .
    Freedom to speak is a gift ;please don't take it from us..

I love to make my gifts...the season starts with making the cards (I will embroider a snowflake for all to hang in a window or on the tree). Yes these are machine embroidered. Message me if you'd like to order one...HA HA. What is a few extra?!
    -Teri from Minne-sn*w-ta

Blog Entries
    cute new design and i love that you added the year
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Crafty-kid, I love your design...perfect for Minne-snow-ta! (I'm in the SW part of the state.)
    When someone mentions quilting, I go to pieces!

Blog Entries
    I agree and yours is adorable. As soon as I get off here I a pattern I want to try on a towel I just bought today.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Neat!! I'm going to embroider some dish towels for my sister as a Christmas gift, but she has very macabre taste so I downloaded a bunch of Halloween designs (ravens, skulls, deadly nightshade, etc.) that I will put on them for her. It will match her house very well! LOL