Is facebook fun???

Old 03-16-2011, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by cny_sewer39
I was wondering about the facebook site? I was wondering if any of the quilting board members are signed up? What are you thoughts? Do you enjoy it? I would appreciate any help or information. Thank you for your feedback... :thumbup:

debra
cny_sewer39
I love facebook, I live in Oregon and most of my family lives in Iowa so it is so much fun to be able to keep up with what is going on back 'home'. What I like is you can pick who your friends are and that way outsiders cannot read what you write. Have fun.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by auntmag
I cancelled my facebook page. Did not like my life being so public.
Yep, I'm 23 and do not have facebook. We were told in Business School how many employers now a days are looking on there to find out how people really are. I know a lot of people who have and use it as a public diary type thing, but I'm not one to share my personal life in public. Some things I'll share, but not everything that happens in a day.
Old 03-18-2011, 03:34 PM

I use FB to keep up with family and friends. My DIL puts lots of pictures on there of my Grandsons. I mostly read posts and comment, but don't post often. You can pick who u want to hear from and change your privacy settings to suit you, but I believe nothing is really private.