Foal Watch For Patches

Old 06-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
It's taken me all this time to get a picture and now I could be thrown out!!!

open mouth, insert foot, that's me! :oops: :oops:

Ninnie
Ninnie, if a person could get thrown out for that, most of us would have been tossed out at the very first mare stare!!! :roll: :roll: You just keep letting those fingers wander that 'ol keyboard :wink: :wink:
Old 06-06-2009, 09:06 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
:lol: :lol: I just caught up on the thread :!: I just knew that I shouldn't have gone to bed last night :!: Sorry, I haven't beenwith all of you lately, I have been very depressed. My friend had to put her German Shepard, Wolfy, down. He was their SON! Wolfy had bone cancer. Then I read about Roy, and it just about finished me....

OK, Patches, Susie needs to see a pretty little filly! Come on :!: You will get extra grain once you cooperate..... stop crossing your legs and let that little one come out and dazzle us........

Oh, I have my flats allllllll ready!
Susie, I am so sorry about Wolfy, pets are family too! Hearing of Roy's passing hit many of us hard, also. I am glad to see you back, we missed you!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
So....let me get caught up...

2 Poets have invaded the thread
Ninnie now has the cam working
Sharon went to bed
Ninnie's cam isn't working exactly right and she is making a move on Kay's DH

AND....PATCHES....STILL NO FILLY!!!

Hey Patches girl....whatcha' waitin' for???? If you want some TV time with new baby...ya' better get a move on! Star will need the stall!
You will have to get in a good nap today and then you can stay up and get all of this good stuff first hand!!!! :lol: :shock: :roll: 8) :wink: :lol:
Old 06-06-2009, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat

AND....PATCHES....STILL NO FILLY!!!

Hey Patches girl....whatcha' waitin' for???? If you want some TV time with new baby...ya' better get a move on! Star will need the stall!
:roll: 8) :wink: :lol: [/quote]

nothing will happen until the 7th, 11:35, remember?

k - sorry to hear about dh, but i warned you about those dutch. just can't keep them down. LMAO!! (no smileys) - WMK!!!) :lol:
Old 06-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Power Poster

Well.....sorry Azam.....uncooperative mare :roll: So Sue....it looks like we will be cheering for you tonight/early am :D :shock: :shock: :D I'm thinking we will see you here tonight???? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Old 06-06-2009, 10:26 AM
Power Poster

Butterflywing....patience....patience....still 2 ahead of you :D :D Don't count your FQ's before they are cut :lol: :roll: :lol:
Old 06-06-2009, 10:40 AM

KC is just being a hard case to crack :) But she will come around. I am so encouraged that she now turns and faces me. That is why I left on a good note. Usually I get her butt tword me LOL. We are trying to teach her that good things happen when humans appear like fresh water, treats, hay. Her sister is coming a long much faster then KC is. KC goes out all night when Patches comes in so no worry---shes getting plenty of play time! She is a little miffed at her sister being taken away but when they both learn manners and respect they can be back together.

Patches offical due date is June 12th. We were using June 2nd because last year she foaled at 322 days and that was June 2nd. Really hoping she foals soon as we are in a show next weekend and Russ will be home alone

I read him all your comments and he grinned ear to ear. I think you all made his day!

Patches is out eating grass in the pasture *big suprise LOL* all she does is eat! She does look to have dropped even more. I will try and get a picture. When we let KC out tonight we are going to change the light bulb in the stall before Patches goes in. Im going to try a little stronger bulb and see if we can get the color to show
Old 06-06-2009, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Butterflywing....patience....patience....still 2 ahead of you :D :D Don't count your FQ's before they are cut :lol: :roll: :lol:

who's in that 5-minute window? grrrr! i'll have to warn terri that we may have nothing to share after all. LOL!
Old 06-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Power Poster

Happy to hear that KC is coming around!!! Woo Hoo on the progress!!
Russ must think we are all nuts...good thing he has a sense of humor :wink: :wink:

Color cam???? Alright!!! Foaling in living color....that would be awesome!!! The squeamish can change it back to black and white :shock: :shock: :lol: :hunf:
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by butterflywing
Originally Posted by amma

who's in that 5-minute window? grrrr! i'll have to warn terri that we may have nothing to share after all. LOL!
Zyxquilts has 10:46 am June 6th until 1:04am June 7th
NiceNCLady has 1:05am June 7th until 2:50pm June 7th

I heard through the "hay vine" that Zyxquilts has bribed Patches with a bucket of apples and a bushel of carrots all wrapped up in a beautiful horsey quilt....it will be kinda hard to top that :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: