Going to Australia

Old 10-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Power Poster

Terri If I don't catch you again before you leave have a GREAT, WONDERFUL time :lol: :D :lol: Enjoy and take lots of pics ! Remember a lot of us are taking this trip with you :shock: It is the only way I will ever make it there :mrgreen:
Sharon
Old 10-16-2009, 09:35 PM

Oh no - I just saw this post... when are you in Sydney? I hope you haven't left yet!!!
Old 10-16-2009, 11:25 PM

If you are in Sydney on the 29th - 31st October - make sure you go and see the Sculpture by the Sea... I usually start at Tamarama Beach and walk the coastline to Bondi Beach, but you can do the reverse... it is a beautiful scenic walk, and lots of buses and taxis know how to get to Bondi!http://www.sculpturebythesea.com/ Here is a link to the website!
Old 10-17-2009, 12:20 AM

I PMd you back!

Sadly, we will be back in Brizzy then. Oh well.....but we do plan on walking the walk along Bondi. I'm not sure which way we started when we walked along there before, but we walked up a HUGE hill, then the walk was along the rocky area (coast) and we passed a very old cemetary. At the end, we came out to an area that had some little shops and restaurants. Had a nice late b'fast there. Was a great walk!
Old 10-17-2009, 12:24 AM

Well, I will be shutting down the computer around noon my time.....10pm EST tomorrow (Saturday for ya'll)
Then heading to airport.
Hope we have internet connection.
I'm bringing my little baby laptop so we have something to do while waiting layovers in Tokyo. They use the same electric we do, but cannot use it in Australia. So, might be able to check in during my trip and give updates, not sure.......

For those that PMd me their addys,,,,stay tuned for a postcard.
Karla will be collecting a ton of them for her class. I hope they all come at around the same time.

If you are still wanting a postcard or unsure if I have your addy......just give me a quick PM and hopefully I will get it before I shut down and leave.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:44 AM

Wow! When I went to check my mail there was a postcard from Australia. Terri, your so sweet, you sent me purple scraps and a post card!
I hope you had fun!!! Can't wait to see some pictures :)
Thank you!!