Has An Idea

Old 04-29-2010, 04:08 PM

Is there a local shop that specializes in kitchen wares, pot, pans... This might be a place to sell some pot holders, especially a locally owned one.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:16 PM
Power Poster

Don't know if you do this in the US but at our shopping centres and libraries there are noticeboards where you can pin up your ads for free. Just a couple of photos and a description on a flyer with tear off bits with your contact number is all that most people do. Our LQS also has peoples wares hanging in her window, guess there would be some kind of commission, but it's worth thinking about.

Cool potholder by the way.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by earthwalker
Don't know if you do this in the US but at our shopping centres and libraries there are noticeboards where you can pin up your ads for free. Just a couple of photos and a description on a flyer with tear off bits with your contact number is all that most people do. Our LQS also has peoples wares hanging in her window, guess there would be some kind of commission, but it's worth thinking about.

Cool potholder by the way.
Thank you!

I could do that, try the library or something... If our fourth of July fest did the crafts booths I'd do that... but they haven't done those in the last two years and I have not seen anything about it on the town site.

And I'm going to go check out ArtFire.