HAVE to share!!!

Old 12-04-2013, 01:22 PM

Default HAVE to share!!!

LOL!!! Isn't this the truth...I always manage to find the perfect eCard!!!
Attached Thumbnails fabricstore.jpg  
Old 12-04-2013, 01:29 PM

Cute! and all too true
Old 12-04-2013, 01:30 PM

LOL here too. My husband just said, I know that happens!!
Old 12-04-2013, 02:25 PM

Cute and sooo true!
Old 12-04-2013, 03:11 PM

Ha!! So, so true!

My poor husband actually fell asleep in the last fabric store I dragged him to. He looked so cute there all curled up in the "husband chair"! LOL
Old 12-04-2013, 03:35 PM

My father used to pull this trick at the electronics store...while 3 or 4 of us kids sat in the HOT car with the windows open to keep us 'cool', no water to drink and usually in blazing sun. One by one we'd go remind him how hot it was outside and could we please go home? "Not yet. Get back in the car!" was always the response. We left when he was good and ready.

Now he'd be arrested for leaving his kids in the car on a hot, sweltering day!

I do hate to go shopping with my husband because he wants to be in and out in 10 seconds...
Old 12-04-2013, 04:41 PM

Sew true LOL!
Old 12-05-2013, 05:23 AM

a few years ago, on a trip to Key West my husband & I passed a quilting shop. He thoughtfully asked if I'd like to stop but as there was no parking spaces, he said in all seriousness, "I'll just drive around the block and pick you up". He couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:29 AM

Oh how true! I have an inspection scheduled next week that is north of us by about 60 miles. Hubby says lets make it a road trip, invite a couple who are dear friends of ours, they will go to a huge sporting goods store while I conduct the inspection, afterwards we will have lunch and catch up. I'm not so sure I want to do it because the most amazing, beautiful quilt shop is on our way home and I can't be near it without stopping. Hubby thinks that would be ok because how long can you be in the quilt store! Duh, sometimes he just doesn't get it! Who can put a time period on how long you can wander and drool in a beautiful store! By the way, the store is Bittersweet in Pinconning Michigan. The owner had a quilt and pattern featured in the fall/winter 2013 quilt sampler magazine, it is the very first article called "divine inspiration". Tina Bauer, the owner bought a closed church and has turned it into her shop, studio and antique store. The pictures in the magazine don't do it justice. Everyone smile from ear to ear when they walk in. And Tina is super sweet and always so appreciative to everyone who comes in her store. I took my sisters there when they were visiting me from Louisville and it just happened to be when the magazine came out and Tina was celebrating with discounts, give aways and her always present cookies and tea and a very special price on the quilt for her sharp cheddar stars quilt - we bought 2 kits, couldn't resist! (the picture of the quilt in the mag doesn't do it justice either, hanging on the wall of the church it was breath taking!)
Old 12-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Power Poster

LOL...Too funny and too true...