HELLO everyone!!!!!

Old 05-31-2011, 06:55 PM

Well this is probably my last up-date from my much loved Loess Hills as I am getting the stuff here in the aprtment ready to be moved to central Iowa to re-start and begin chapter two with a pretty special gal I have come to love and appriciate very much. Friday is my lasy day at wrok, where i have been for the last 17 years!!! 20 Calendar.

Was not an easy descision to make; but one I know will come to be a good one. Just need a steady job there now!!

Adrian has made it through Kindergarten and got his certificate and as Cathy had started when he was in Head Start I made a few giftings to his teachers and staff at the school. Adrian picked out his teacher's gift which was a make-up kit and an umbrella and he got one for his "helper" also and I got a gift card to Panerra bread for the rest of the staff to have a " fun morning." His principal was just about speachless and said it would be put to good use and they would all enjoy it, and it was VERY much appriciated.

Earlier I had went to "see" Cathy and of course it was hard to be there and see all of the flags on the graves of those who had served(for which I have the greatest respect!!) and to know that she was not there for yet another first.

But the funny thing was I felt her smiling almost as we walked out the school doors forthe last time as "kindergarten" folk.

Someday........ until then I will keep "our" memories and plans and some may come true but most will not and new ones will be made with the "new" family we are going to be!
But dear Lord how I do MISS HER!!!!! And hearing her play wiht the boy and makign a fuss when i did something for her and such. And "understanding" when I talked abotu things that upset me. Jill has this, but not in the way me and Cathy had it. In time I think we will have it..she hears it in my voice and i can tell when she is upset too. So far so good!

I hope this finds everyone well and happy.
Arron (Cathy's not hurting as much husband)
Old 05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
Power Poster

God bless. Wish you the best.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:03 PM

Wishing you the very best. I am sure Cathy would love that you are moving on with your life. Will you get back on here after you get settled? Hope so. Good luck with everything as you deserve it.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by adriansmom
In time I think we will have it..she hears it in my voice and i can tell when she is upset too.
You will, I can 'hear' it in your posting. All the best in the next chapter of life.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:04 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I am so happy for you that you are starting a new life with a new love. I always sit here in tears for you and Adrain as I read your postings. I can tell you loved her dearly and I know that she loved you too. We all miss her too.
I hope you can find work quickly and that your new life is full of many riches with your new family.
Hugs from Ky.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:06 PM

Good luck to you as you start a new life, in a new place, as a new family. Change often makes hearts heal as new life blooms.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:14 PM

God bless you and your son.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:15 PM

Good Luck to you all as you continue to move forward. Keep the faith! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers!
Old 05-31-2011, 07:24 PM

Hello and Goodbye for now. Please let us know how you are
doing. This forum is like a family getting together every now and then, so keep in touch.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:33 PM

I pray that you will find much peace and happiness as you begin your life anew. You will always miss her, and never forget her, but it is good that you are allowing yourself and your son to live again!