I Always Wanted

Old 08-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Power Poster

Default I Always Wanted

To be in an episode of "Columbo". Not as the victim or even the killer, but just a witness. One scene, five lines. "I saw - I heard - It was this time". A tiny clue that helps him solve the crime.

How about you....
Old 08-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Power Poster

Just one more thing...... I loved the show back then and every Sunday night on METV
Old 08-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Power Poster

That was such a great show. Loved it.
I would love to be on Mad Men- love Don Draper- but he wouldn't cheat on me lol
Old 08-06-2017, 02:58 PM

LOL!

I always wanted to stay with everyone on Gilligans' Island when I was a kid, and to visit the Munsters, but the show that I always dreamed of being a part of was Murder She Wrote. I still watch reruns of that show regularly. Love it.

Also used to love watching Ellery Queen, Get Smart, My Three Sons, The Beachcombers (Canadian Show), and another Canadian Classic, The Forest Rangers. Of course there are so many more. Also used to enjoy the old Sherlock Holmes series, with Jeremy Brett. Loved the opening theme so much.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Power Poster

i was on the Freddie Freihofer Show as a kid [at GE in Schenectady when TV was new]... never wanted to be on TV again. Although I was always in the drama club in school
Old 08-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Power Poster

We loved Columbo when it first aired. We bought CDs of some of the shows and watch them every so often.

Rockford Files I think is one of my most favorite shows. My Husband bought a bunch of CDs of that show also. We watch them every so often. We never get tired of it.
Old 08-06-2017, 06:54 PM

I wanted to be one of the kids in Romper Room that got their named called in the magic mirror. LOL I must have been 3-4 years old. At an older age of 6 I wanted to be one of the kids that got to sit with Bozo the Clown during his tv show. When those two dreams never came true, I never gave tv stardom another thought. I am a member of the Actor's Guild though. I was in a tv commercial and got paid for it.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:50 PM

Location: Piedmont Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.

I had always wanted to go to Australia. Now I want to go to all of Scotland, from whence so much of my DNA comes.

(Just had to be different, you see. I seem to be in a weird mood tonight, a bit irreverent. Must be the impending stormy weather...)

Jan in VA
Old 08-07-2017, 07:03 AM

I once knew someone who would audition and become a part of a "background" in movies. If I remember correctly, there was money paid for being in the movie....she never had a speaking part, but loved the whole adventure of it....
Old 08-07-2017, 12:50 PM

I was wasting an afternoon playing tourist in Seattle, WA with a couple friends back in 1995, when a woman walked up behind us and asked if we were interested in being in a movie. Of course we said yes, so the adventure began. We had to got to several locations around Seattle to be background people, except for the scenes shot at the University of Washington. There we were asked who might have some sort of book bag that could be used for the "passage shot" (that is when the actor is walking across an area of open space). Since I hand my book bag from school in the car, I volunteered to get it. Because of carrying my book bag, I am featured walking behind Linda Fiorentino in one shot on the film. (Funny aside, while shooting was happening on the third try, we were walking across the screen, me with my head down as instructed, her just walking past me, the director yelled her name, causing her to turn her head, and walk right into me. Lol.) she was so nice about it, but I did learn a valuable lesson from the two days I worked on that movie. The lesson I learned is that Ray Liotta is a jerk, and a prima-donna. (We were warned not to make eye contact with him because it would put him in a rage, and make him unable to film for the rest of the day. It happened and he did just what they told us he would) All in all it was a very fun experience, and I made a little extra money. Win win. (I forgot to say the name of the film was "Unforgettable" an independent film.) The waiting until it came out two years later, was hard. We did not know the actual title until it came out.

Last edited by madamekelly; 08-07-2017 at 12:58 PM.