I am a nerd

Old 06-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuiltyLisa
I know the kvm your talking about. I just like the multiple keyboards. They are labled so I know which is what. I am just faster moving from keyboard to keyboard.One OS is The new Windows 7 that I am testing, one a Mac Leopard OS and one is Vista.. I have in the picture to the lower left another Mac laptop (it has a magazine laying on it) with Linux OS.
What do you think so far about Windows 7??? I was just reading some on it and wondering about upgrading from XP on my PC. I resisted Vista on my PC, as my newer laptop was not playing nicely with so many programs at first.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:13 PM
Power Poster

I think it looks great. I have three computers in my dining room. They all belong to different family members, but I have used them all. Thank goodness my computer chair has wheels.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by littlehud
I think it looks great. I have three computers in my dining room. They all belong to different family members, but I have used them all. Thank goodness my computer chair has wheels.
Just as long as you don't wear grooves in the floor going back and forth :wink:
Old 06-28-2009, 04:54 AM
Banned

It looks like the front of a plane. Are you ready for take off?
Roger..... Over & Out. lol
Old 06-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Shemjo
I have a hard enough time staying on task for ONE thing. I think it is called focus! :?
wow, QuiltyLisa...move the s. machine, and toilet, refrigerator, and woo hoo...heeeaven!!! like those screens too! so, whaddya look up, three good looking fella's? :wink:
Old 06-28-2009, 05:27 AM
Power Poster

I promise to take pictures daily. I will even get DH to take a picture with me actually in it. I cant guarantee it will be pretty. I turn into a mess monster when I paint...lol
We have to go to a Friends birthday BBQ tomorrow, I don't wanna go because it will take away from my painting time. But I am taking some blocks I am hand piecing so I will be happy with that.
good grief girl...you bring new meaning to the the phrase, multi-tasker!
I am a FOCUS, or NOT-FOCUSED, girl!
3 screams...um, screens, and painting, and quilty blocks, and a party...uh, I'm tired, just thinking about it all. are you ocd-ish? :lol:
Old 06-28-2009, 05:32 AM

Wow, I have a hard time keeping one in running condition :oops: :oops: :lol:
Old 06-28-2009, 03:54 PM

amma- SO far I am a big fan of Windows 7, I have many applications that ran great on XP, Vista said they would work and they ran horrible and I have tested them on WIn7 and they run great. I am now going to test some of our printers.

But like I said, so far I am really liking it.
Old 06-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Power Poster

amma- SO far I am a big fan of Windows 7, I have many applications that ran great on XP, Vista said they would work and they ran horrible and I have tested them on WIn7 and they run great. I am now going to test some of our printers.

But like I said, so far I am really liking it.
Cool!!! Awesome!!! thanks for the reply!!! That is so good to hear 8) 8) 8) I was so afraid it was to be another Vista in disguise :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-28-2009, 05:57 PM

:lol: Nerds are good! :lol: My son and his fiance are planning a "nerd wedding" for next summer. Bride's mother thinks there should be a big screen and they should text ther vows. :roll: I have the wedding dress to finish. It is really pretty and sort of normal :lol: As the groom's mother-I wear beige and shut up! :lol: