I have lost it

Old 09-20-2015, 09:07 AM

Hope you find it. I had a "senior moment" experience once (can't claim it was the only one ever, but it is the one that comes to mind.) It was decades ago, when I was far from being a senior. I was preparing dinner and just KNEW I had purchased lettuce on my last trip to the grocery. Couldn't find it. The next time I opened the freezer -- there it was. I am convinced that we do so many things by rote that sometimes we have something in hand and "put it away" as if it were something else.

Please do tell us where it was hiding when you find it.
Old 09-20-2015, 10:03 PM

Oh, how many of us are in your shoes, and the funny things we do and where we end up putting things. I have a lot of (CRS moments can't remember sometime-somewhere, somehow, something and even someone) I must admit I am a week away from 71, but that's no excuse, I've had these moments for too many years before turning a Sr. lol. I had a bad one Sat. night while sewing on my quilt I must finish this week for the County Fair. I walked into another room for something, and couldn't for the life of me remember what for, and the bad part was I did it twice gong after the same thing- I must admit it was quite late and I was tired, but since it was sewing related and I just walked into the other room one would think I would remember what I was going after - I think 3rd time must be charm because on the 3rd time- remembered I was going after an extra bobbin to fill. I do have a good excuse though. I was sewing in the kitchen and watching UT play Cal in football and the game was about to be tied up, and I was very tense at that time - at least that was my excuse for memory lapse and I'm sticking to it. lol We lost by 1 point - our kicker missed the extra point.

Last edited by Gerbie; 09-20-2015 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-20-2015, 10:36 PM

Ont worry it will be in the last place you look.