I Rest My Case

Old 01-27-2012, 11:58 AM

To be totally honest, Nigella's picture is taken at her best, when she is all bouffed up for a night on the town, it looks like.

Gillian's, if you do a little research, is after she was taken out of a coffin where she was padlocked, in a kind of Survivor/Fear Factor reality show. I checked out other pictures of her and she looks more normal.

And have you ever seen a picture of Oprah without any makeup?
Old 01-27-2012, 12:39 PM

if you don't think 'dr' gillian is weird by this time, please read the following:

http://www.hakwright.co.uk/rants/Gillian_McKeith.html
Old 01-27-2012, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by ptquilts View Post
I checked out other pictures of her and she looks more normal.
i think she was born with a deformed back. she also appears to have a rectal obsession.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:10 PM

I thought this was great too! Nigella is looking good and I like that she has curves.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Power Poster

I'm 66 and I look pretty good, not as old as the "healthy" one. It is my belief that humans are meant to get all kinds of food. A few extra pounds as one ages helps the looks also.
I don't take hormones of any kind. Don't know how my 2 sisters or 2 brothers would have looked as they aged, they are all dead now. I also don't wear make up nor use botox.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ptquilts View Post
To be totally honest, Nigella's picture is taken at her best, when she is all bouffed up for a night on the town, it looks like.

Gillian's, if you do a little research, is after she was taken out of a coffin where she was padlocked, in a kind of Survivor/Fear Factor reality show. I checked out other pictures of her and she looks more normal.

And have you ever seen a picture of Oprah without any makeup?
That Lady couldn't look good if she was all pooffed up.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:59 PM

Have you seen the Enquirer photos of the stars without makeup? The photo of Gillian was taken on some sort of a reality show competition from what I can find with Google. She used to have a show on BBC called "You Are What You Eat", where she helped overweight people to eat better. She did scoff at stuff with preservatives, but most of those folks had meat in their diets.

With makeup, she looks much different.
Attached Thumbnails gillian-mckeith_1762098b-460x287.jpg  
Old 01-29-2012, 08:09 AM

The whole colonic/cleansing thing is very dangerous as it damages the natural flora in our guts that take care of so called toxins. The whole function of kidneys and gut is to expell toxins. The poster who mentioned a rectal obsession is probably right on. I eat most stuff and have added more seafood in recent years. Recently stopped spending a small fortune on vitamins etc. and remain very healthy for a 74 year old broad with orthopedic issues. I attribute it mostly to having two four legged resident therapists who force the exercise issue every day and to a very varied low fat diet (for the most part). Face is a mass of wrinkles because of years of sun abuse and cigarette smoke for 34 years.