Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Ideas for a preteen for summer

I really like the journal idea but both of you need to write one. I forced our kids and myself to write ones when we holidayed/camped and rereading them is wonderful and can be very funny.

Ask her to prepare for the holiday too with ideas to keep you from getting bored. It might be interesting to see what she suggests. You could have a two jars to pick the activities. (one her list and the other yours)

Have fun and enjoy your time together.

I came up on an idea using a spin off of the Journaling she is not much of a writer. I will Print off pages on cardstock such as the kinds of plants and flowers we found (I have a wildflower identification book). The kinds of trees we identified, The Birds we saw etc. Along with taking pictures of those things then she can later add the correct pictures to the pages.

Blog Entries
    Never thought of your granddaughter thinking of things for you to do. excellent!!!
    I want to hear all about your vacation with her when you come back.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3