Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If I have an ear infection in each ear, do I have two ear infections?

Blog Entries
    Good morning, this post has made me laugh to tears. I get giggles each time I read through it again. We do have a sense of humor, together we are un-stoppable.!!! I have enjoyed all the translations, they are all so fun. Hope there are still more who want to join in.
    I have no pain, just another beautiful day waiting for me. For a week or two it felt like my skull was shrinking and like I had ear plugs in my brain trying to push out of my head through my ear canal. This morning it feels like the ear plugs are childrens size instead of monster size. Boy, the itching inside my ears last night was intense! Doctor said they were 'clean as a whistle'. Yeah for me!
    Now, what do I think I want Tom to make for supper tonight as I have my feet up reading post on the Quiltingboard?

Ear infections are tough. I sure hope you feel better. This cold I have just hangs on. Luckily I haven't missed much tho. Been raining and gloomy out! Feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemem
    Ummmm, not much better than catfish and fried potatoes, unless you add fried green tomatoes and hushpuppies.

When's he doing it again? That's my kind of meal! If you wait about 2-3 weeks, I can bring the fresh green tomatoes! :thumbup:
    Unless it's the pickled green tomatoes and wonderful pinto beans, hush puppies and catfish at JoJo's Catfish Wharf.
    Right by Jack's, same drive and everything.

Oh, it's several miles N of Walmart.

The Walmart in Mountain View.

Mountain View, Arkansas.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by purplemem
    Ummmm, not much better than catfish and fried potatoes, unless you add fried green tomatoes and hushpuppies.

When's he doing it again? That's my kind of meal! If you wait about 2-3 weeks, I can bring the fresh green tomatoes! :thumbup:
    Unless it's the pickled green tomatoes and wonderful pinto beans, hush puppies and catfish at JoJo's Catfish Wharf.
    Right by Jack's, same drive and everything.

Oh, it's several miles N of Walmart.

The Walmart in Mountain View.

Mountain View, Arkansas.
    :-( :-( :-(

A double ear infection!! Bummer!! I hope you get to feeling better really soon!!

Whether it's one or two I hope you get better soon.

Hope your better. Thanks for the laughs.

A cold that 'hangs' on is not a cold but more likely rhinitis. Needs meds. My sons DF had a cold that 'hung' on for over three months. The Dr's kept telling him it was a cold and they could do nothing. DS called me, told me the symptoms and he was worried about DF, did I know what it might be. We had just studied it in Clonical Procedures. I told him rhinitis, DF told Dr. to treat for it, and 24 hours later, was a new man.

Feel better everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2