Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
If something happened to you, who would let the QB know? >

If something happened to you, who would let the QB know?

If something happened to you, who would let the QB know?

Old 09-19-2010, 10:22 PM

Leota - some of the gals have sent things and have not yet heard back.

I'm glad to see so many of you are thinking about this. My wish would be our families would never have to use the information to contact folks, but we live in a real world with real problems and it is bound to happen.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:39 AM

Thanks Terri! Take care of the doll quilt swap if that bus gets me.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:50 AM

one of our memebers (adriansmom) passed away earlier this year, and her husband got on the board to let us know..
i had just asked about her maybe a week or so before her passing, i sent her PM's and just missed her..
although i was sad at her passing,i was so touched that her husband took the time to let us know.
i have some of your private emails..i would hope that when the time comes, one of my grown kids or husband would send out an email to all those i am in touch with.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Yep Terri....someone has to talk you through finding the entrances to Starbucks :D:D:D
I am happy to keep you company on your solo trips 8-)
Exactly, Amma! Someone has to keep me sane while I'm driving, especially when I'm headed to Starbucks and the idiots won't get out of my way! lol
Old 09-20-2010, 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by watterstide
one of our memebers (adriansmom) passed away earlier this year, and her husband got on the board to let us know..
i had just asked about her maybe a week or so before her passing, i sent her PM's and just missed her..
although i was sad at her passing,i was so touched that her husband took the time to let us know.
i have some of your private emails..i would hope that when the time comes, one of my grown kids or husband would send out an email to all those i am in touch with.
OMG! I didn't even know of her passing. I went back and did a search and found it was when I was just moving in, babies here and my life in boxes. I read the post that her hubby posted and now in a bit of tears because of it.
So, now I've decided.....when it's time for me to "go", I'm going in a fit of screaming, kicking and fighting. That way, it'll make the world news and EVERYONE will know.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by watterstide
OMG! I didn't even know of her passing. I went back and did a search and found it was when I was just moving in, babies here and my life in boxes. I read the post that her hubby posted and now in a bit of tears because of it.
So, now I've decided.....when it's time for me to "go", I'm going in a fit of screaming, kicking and fighting. That way, it'll make the world news and EVERYONE will know.

I met her, because she had a fire at her home, i sent her some quilty stuff..and we had a few laughs over the emails. so sad, so young.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:09 AM

My hubby and I keep a journal with website user names and passwords...we know what to do if one of us can't get to the 'puter!