Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm gonna be a Grandma!!!

Oh and I forgot, I made her a stuffed elephant with a music box inside that played You are my sunshine, which her Mom and I used to sing to her every night before we went to bed. Also a pinwheel quilt of red, gold and white as both DD and her hubby were in the USMC. I got the honors because he was on a float when it was time for big event.
    Each project adds to my stash of knowledge. Love sharing the results with anyone who'll look.

I made quilts, quilts and more quilts for my grandchildren and I knit them blankets, hats and sweaters too.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place. We are nearing closer to the End Times.

Congrats Kayaker!!! I, too, will be a first time Grandma in a couple months- a Grandson for me. So a question for all you seasoned Grannies...No more bumper pads for the crib these days?? I know there is a lot of controversy over them.
    Thanks!!

I am patiently waiting for my turn! I am in the planning stages...gotta wait till it happens but in the meanwhile I am stocking up on some cutesy patterns and will make some fitted crib sheets...can't go wrong with white !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2