Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Its so cold outside

Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    Minnesota - Land of Two Seasons ----Almost Winter and Winter.,
    Amen Edie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
    Hey! I'm from Minnesota and this morning I woke up to -10 degrees. Good day for a popsicle, but I'm going to wait for a few days. We are going to have a heat wave pass through - up to +37 - It's called a January Thaw here. Then I am going to have a gin and tonic with a twist of lime!!!!!! And then go back to my tying as the days get colder and colder until May or June comes. Why is it, in the Spring it goes up to +37 degrees, we are all ready to get out the cutoffs and tank tops and sit outside, but in the Fall when it goes down to +45 degrees, we get out our long Johns and they stay on until we hit +37 degrees. Minnesota - Land of Two Seasons ----Almost Winter and Winter., Keep warm folks. Edie
    Lol, Edie! I live in SW MN, and yesterday DH and I were in town and saw a fellow - IN SHIRTSLEEVES! - NO COAT - wearing a stocking cap on his head....Yep, belly-laugh time, but I sure hope that fellow isn't sick today!
    When someone mentions quilting, I go to pieces!

Blog Entries
    Its so cold outside when you can make instant snow cones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2