Keuring Coffeemakers

Old 11-12-2010, 04:31 AM

Anyone there own one of those individual cup coffee makers. I am thinking of purchasing the Keurig Mini-Plus Personal Coffeemaker. My daughter on her own and there was one for use at her previous job. She is just a single cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate gal. She mentioned it last year for Christmas present. Any comments good or bad?
Old 11-12-2010, 04:35 AM

I need to know also. Want to get on for my future daughter in-law
Old 11-12-2010, 04:36 AM

My daughter has one and loves it. Now for me it would be too expensive cuz I drink a lot of coffee.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:38 AM

Don't know about the mini plus but i've been using Keurig for about 8 years and love it. However, I know that the price of the coffee just went up and you might want to check that out first.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:42 AM

Not practical for me, because I cannot fathom ONE cup of coffee LOL, but I hear only great things from friends using these.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:44 AM
BMP

My son and his GF have one, they get pretty $ for the cups. They did however buy a K-Cup and use their own fav coffee now.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:56 AM

We have Keurig coffeemaker at work. Our office manager stocks a lot of different choices of coffee, tea and hot chocolate. I've found I like some flavors but not others. The K cups are pricey but you can find deals if you shop around.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:03 AM

I love mine,I have the larger one that can vary the size cup. I also drink a lot of coffee and have a regular pot,but I use my keurig a lot too like in the evening when I just want one or two cups.I would suggest that you also buy the filter so that you can use your own ground coffee.While I also buy the k cups you don't have to use them all the time. Be sure and shop around on the k cups too,lots cheaper if you order from online.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:29 AM

We have one at home and love it. The coffee can be expensive, but I look for deals. Kohl's carries it and I stock up when I get a 30% coupon, Bed Bath and Beyond always has 20% coupons, and some websites will offer free shipping if you spend more than $50.00. Also bought the extra filter basket so we can use regular coffee in it.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:36 AM

I love mine. Catch the coffee on sale. Sounds expensive but you can get an adaptor to use your own coffee. And think about this...how often do you throw made coffee out because you made more than you would drink? That never happens with this.

We also have a Bunn because my hubby makes a thermos for work.

FREE Quilting Newsletter