Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meet furbaby Nibbs. New quilting inspector

Super Member Luv Quilts and Cats's Avatar
    She's so cute. At least she wants to help you quilt! Sounds like she is keeping you on your toes and laughing at the same time.
    Luv Quilts and Cats
    Never underestimate the healing effects of beauty. - Florence Nightingale

She is very pretty. I have never seen a Russian Blue with a bib. I thought they were always a solid color.

Blog Entries
    Seems like she's a keeper! Enjoy.
    cpfrog - "Those who sew together, grow together." - Amy Dickinson

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all the positive comments and ideas. The kick stick is new to me, so I'll have to make one soon. I'll try the foil on the counters, too. Nibbs always has mischief in her eyes! She's a nut and total comedian as someone said. Our home is now full of laughter and I have to tell you, it was pretty quiet (almost grim) before her arrival. She does talk and it is in "meeps" so far! She also eavesdrops on my husband's conversation when he calls and the speakerphone is on. Hello from Nibbs to all the other furbabies out there. Love the idea of a guinea pig in fabric. If any of you have a chance to get a Russian Blue...they are a delight but you need to have energy and consistent discipline. (Who'd have thunk it?) We were gifted from her from her First Family...we couldn't have been more fortunate! Thanks for the advice and sharing of ideas. I really enjoy the pet sharing we do here. Have a blessed Easter for those of you who celebrate the day.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    show us some more pictures of her whenever you get them. I can never see to many cat photos. My little girl just keeps us in stitches. what a mushy love she is. I hope everyone is acquainted now. have fun together.
    put off till tomorrow what you can do today, and if you procrastinate long enough, you may never have to do it.

Looks like her nails are polished white. May you have many happy hours quilting./sewing.
    Indiana Diana

Moved from Missouri to California June2013 have 1 son 2 daughters, all grown and 2 cats
    Blog Entries
    Cute baby, and she even looks mischievous! Have fun with your new companion!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2