Miffed at the UPS Guy

Old 01-20-2010, 06:02 PM

I send out about 20 packages a month- I drop them off there every night on the way home.

I just don't care for the attitude he gives me- maybe because I have my own account and I don't pay him, he doesn't care if he helps me. The other girl is so sweet and so nice, such the opposite.

Our delivery guy is awesome- Allen talks to the girls in my office and when the weather's bad I tell him to leave hubby's boxes at the office so he doesn't go down our drive (700') and get stuck.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:56 PM

I have had problems with Fed Ex saying that the package was undeliverable. Of course it was quilting items and fabric and I was so disappointed. It took them 4 days to get it to me after I complained, so that didnt do much good. If I did something like that at my job I would be held accountable.
Old 01-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Power Poster

We have had a business for almost 23 years and have had UPS pick up almost the whole time and in three different areas. all but about 2 or 3 have been truly great and very accomadating to our needs for early deliveries and later pick ups. They are polite and very efficient. Early delivery means before 1:00 PM, late pick up means before 5:00 PM. UPS Stores are not really UPS. We pay a weekly pick up charge for this service, it has gone up so high it is getting terrible. We also pay a fuel surcharge no matter if gas is up or not. We aren't wild about the company, the guys are great. The UPS Store talked about earlier on here, probably waits for a big load before having them picked up.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:43 AM

So I'm happy now- the local rep stopped by to say they put a drop box right up the street! (They were trying to get 1 here at our office, but we don't have enough road frontage to do it)

I will still have to take boxes, but I will time it to drop them in another UPS Store or take them to the terminal.