Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
My daughter's progress report >

My daughter's progress report

My daughter's progress report

Old 02-14-2011, 08:29 AM

My twin girls are normally good girls at school, but they are 6 - so they are still a bit prone to outbursts and naughty things time to time.

This was the note sent home on Friday for Sarah, I didn't see it until late last night when I had to sign it - little wonder! Was very hard to keep a straight face while we talked about better ways to express ourselves during class time.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-154208.jpe  
Old 02-14-2011, 08:33 AM

love it when mine were little a boy form the neighborhood got this note please thel your son to refrain from kissing the girls
Old 02-14-2011, 08:37 AM

My daughter had to go eat lunch with the principal in kindergarten because of something she said in class. It could be much worse!!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:46 AM

When my #3 son was 14, I received a note saying" Please instruct your son to stay out of the girls gym". I sent back a note saying "please instruct the girls not to gang up on my son and drag him into the girls gym". I never heard another word. LOL
Old 02-14-2011, 08:48 AM

When my daughter was in 1st grade, the quiet little thing flipped a boy off because he was bugging her. She had to call and tell me what happened and missed recess the rest of the week.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by hobo2000
When my #3 son was 14, I received a note saying" Please instruct your son to stay out of the girls gym". I sent back a note saying "please instruct the girls not to gang up on my son and drag him into the girls gym". I never heard another word. LOL
Totally reminds me when brother was in first grade. A woman told my Mom to keep her son away from her girls. Well, her girls were in kindergarten which got out 15 minutes before everyone else so that the little ones could get gone. But the girls were hanging around outside John's classroom waiting on him.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by ssgramma
Originally Posted by hobo2000
Totally reminds me when brother was in first grade. A woman told my Mom to keep her son away from her girls. Well, her girls were in kindergarten which got out 15 minutes before everyone else so that the little ones could get gone. But the girls were hanging around outside John's classroom waiting on him.

Sounds like they didn't stand a chance against them! :lol:
Old 02-14-2011, 09:16 AM

When my youngest was in kindergarten (he's 25 now) he got into trouble for walking backwards in the hallway... when he was told to turn around, he told the lady principal if he did, then he couldn't see how lovely she looked that day. He got to keep walking a little longer while they cracked up. They didn't bother with a note that day...they just called me. :)
He always was a smoozer and ladies man.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:46 AM

My youngest son ran away from school the first day of kindergarden. (I told them he would if they didn't watch him!) The teacher spotted him about a half a block down the sidewalk and took him back to school. The principal put him in his office for a talking to and went out in the hall. The kid then crawled out the window and started walking home again.

And now you all know why I'm counting down until this last kid graduates high school.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:58 AM

From first grade through JR. high, every report card that came home said,"Linda needs to spend less time talking and more time working." She is 55 and still talks a lot, takes after her mom!LOL Youngest grandson is in kindergarten. When hids report card came this last time, and we asked about it, he said," some pretty good, and some not so good."He doesn't think rules apply to him, first two weeks of school, I think he was sent to the office four times! Heaven help him and the teachers!!