My early Valentine

Old 01-21-2011, 10:50 PM

Congratulations on your new baby girl, she is beautiful and looks so sweet.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:43 AM

To me a house without pets is just that, a house not a home. We have a dog and a cat. I would love more but we travel to much.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:18 AM

Brie is just beautiful - look at her beautiful eyes. She is a keeper and a very lucky dog. She will bring you many years of joy.
Old 01-22-2011, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by Cassews
Originally Posted by sik1010
Great pictures--I love dogs!
Thanks !! wasn't sure if I did it right or not ..but she is a beauty for sure .. I hope she will enjoy rock hounding over the summertime as that is what I do during the summer is rock and gem collect !
I bet she will enjoy whatever activity you include her in! Looks like she will just want to be with you!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:05 AM

She is a lovely lady...God Bless you for saving her! We have a lab/shepard mix that we saved also. He is Momma's baby! All 80 pounds thinks he needs to be on my lap..... Gotta love "em!
Old 01-22-2011, 10:11 AM

she is beautiful
Old 01-22-2011, 02:43 PM

God Bless you and DH for taking this beautiful girl into your home. I can tell she is in a very special place, especially with your DH sleeping on the couch all night, keeping her company.
I have a cat that I rescued when my daughter was moving and could not take him. That was a year ago. I lost my precious dog Shadow to cancer a year ago and I am really wanting to rescue a small dog next.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Dee

Beautiful baby. Sure looks sweet.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by quiltlonger
Good luck with your new dog I think she needs her own quilt!!
This comment made me smile!! Yes indeed, that lovely new girl needs a quilt of her own.

Bless you for giving her a home. All those animals are innocent victims of circumstance and are so deserving. I wish all of them could be as lucky as your new girl. Thank you.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:43 PM

Oh I was waiting for the tests to come back to see what she truly is ! Our furbaby was ill today so we took her to the Vet emergency hospital (gosh almost as expensive as a kid!!)and had 2 vets confirm she is a Vizsla, not a show one but a beauty none the less.. Ohmygoodness we have been blessed with a wonderful dog,whether she is a vizsla or not. They found she had a bacterial infection in her intestine and all the newness was more than her poor body could take so they had to give her antibiotics (+ pills for 2 weeks), bland diet: rice, chicken, yogurt, cottage cheese and eggs. Absolutely no excitement, keep her as calm as can be. (we were worried as she had diarrehia w/blood & wasnt drinking so re-hydration was the key along with the anti-biotics they think). A hungarian pointer .. interesting for sure .. I will have to read up on her breed! But so happy she is eating, right now my hubby is in the front room on the couch sleeping with her (Mr. We don't need a dog!LOL)who waits on her hand and foot!!LOL And her own quilt for each car is in motion !LOL not to mention the one for the bed, couch and where ever else !LOL