Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My son's wedding!!

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by bstanbro
    Beautiful! My son is getting married one week from today in Las Vegas. It should be great fun, and I love my future daughter-in-law. I made them a wedding quilt, which I'm picking up from the long-armer today.
    Have a great time at your sons wedding, and please post pictures of their quilt, there is a topic, in the pictures section here of the quilt I made for Andrew & Claire too!! :D

I looked like an absolutely perfect day! What a beautiful couple! It's easy to see why you're so proud!

congrats! what a wonderful day you all had. your extended family will bring you great joy.

and i love your nail polish, too. :mrgreen:

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing
    congrats! what a wonderful day you all had. your extended family will bring you great joy.

10/10 for observation Butterfli!! My SIL bought the perfect match varnish, and I couldn't believe that I actually went ahead and used it on my toe nails too!! lol!!

Thanks for your lovely comments :D :D :D

Great photos Izy!! Lovely couple and a very handsome youngest son also. The ice cream shot is my fav! I would be remiss if I didn't mention the wedding cake since I'm a cake decorator by profession. Gotta love that car!!

Izy
    Thanks Janstar!!, Claire had a fairytale theme, hence the cake, I am not sure if you can see in the picture, but there was a trail of jewels leading to the towers, on all the tables there was cinderella type glass slippers and beautifu carriages etc., with a turquoise and brown them throughout :D

Banned
    Awwwwwwwww what a sweet couple. Everything looks so beautiful. Thanks for sharing :D

Izy
    Thanks Bev, it really was the most perfect day!! They have been together for nearly 10 years and are very much in love!! :D :D :D

Congratulations.........I am so lucky also. Both my sons found dreams. and I am the lucky MIL........

Pictures are great.

MJ in NJ........in USA

What a stunning couple! I adore the photo of you with your youngest son--I cringe at the day mine will be doing the same thing...many congratulations to your family!

Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    Thanks Janstar!!, Claire had a fairytale theme, hence the cake, I am not sure if you can see in the picture, but there was a trail of jewels leading to the towers, on all the tables there was cinderella type glass slippers and beautifu carriages etc., with a turquoise and brown them throughout :D
    I was just thinking it all looked like a fairy tale wedding...lol! I was right. I noticed the cake, and the sepia toned picture of them in the car, and your dress was gorgeous, as were the bride and groom. Such handsome men, you have turned out, and love the picture of ice cream..lol, with you and mom :wink: Looks like it all turned out, very lovely, and now you get to do it, again. Well, no wonder you chose the colors you did for their quilt. They must love it, immensely! :D

Quote Originally Posted by butterflywing

10/10 for observation Butterfli!! My SIL bought the perfect match varnish, and I couldn't believe that I actually went ahead and used it on my toe nails too!! lol!!

Thanks for your lovely comments :D :D :D
    let's see those toes :lol:

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
    I was just thinking it all looked like a fairy tale wedding...lol! I was right. I noticed the cake, and the sepia toned picture of them in the car, and your dress was gorgeous, as were the bride and groom. Such handsome men, you have turned out, and love the picture of ice cream..lol, with you and mom :wink: Looks like it all turned out, very lovely, and now you get to do it, again. Well, no wonder you chose the colors you did for their quilt. They must love it, immensely! :D
    I did ask them what colours they would like for a quilt, and as they are great fans of Starbucks I couldn't resist the Moda fabrics, although I found them a little 'boring' for my taste I have to say!!

I am not sure whether my younger son will ever get married...he is a different kettle of fish altogether, but I can live in hope!! :wink: :lol: :D

my so didn't get married until he was 39. your son looks younger than that.

My son got married three years ago at the age of 47......
    were we the smart ones getting married younger or are they???

Good question !!!!
    MJ in NJ

Beautiful!

Smack dab between Dallas and Tyler, Texas
    Congratulations = getting one of your children married is a joyous occasion.

Blog Entries
    Awwwww what beautiful wedding pictures!!! Lovely bride, handsome groom, and you look absolutely glowing!!! :D :D :D Congratulations to them and to you for gaining such a wonderful daughter :D :D :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2