Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need refrigerator opinions please

Yes, we purchased a French door model yesterday.......will be delivered this afternoon. It's always a very tight squeeze into our small home and frig. space. Fortunately, the old one is still ticking but no longer making ice. Praying it lasts these last few hours. THANK YOU ALL!

I can't say enough about my LG French Door, freezer on the bottom frig. I LOVE LOVE it !!! This is my second & that's only because I wanted Stainless & I had white before. There is water & cubes/crushed ice in the door. Stay away from side by side - they are too small. I learned from friends who had one. Don't be afraid of the French Door freezer on the bottom - you will love it.
    Dance like no one is watching

I have had both. The french doors wins. Love them.

We have a new Frigidaire French door with water and ice dispenser. I love the big freezer on bottom. Mine has the flange on the one door but it doesn't make any difference which door is shut first. The flange goes on top or underneath either one. Only thing I don't like is I have to order the water filter, no place here sells it.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    I hope you found what you wanted .. We have a Frigidaire side by side. LOVE that style
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    I have had a couple of side by sides and did not care for them. There's not enough room in the fridge. When I bought my last one, its the old fashioned two door with freezer on top because I couldn't afford what I wanted. My next one will be the freezer on the bottom, deli drawer and double doors for fridge. Never a side by side again, not the traditional one anyways.
    Judy

Quote Originally Posted by zennia View Post
    I have one simulair to LindaM's and I love it. I wanted the freezer on the bottom because i was tired of bending over to get something out of refrigerator which I am in more often then the freezer. I wasnt looking for French doors but I really do like having them.
    Yep, that's the one I have - LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Especially for holidays, everything fits!!
    Better to do something imperfectly, than nothing perfectly.
    Done is better than perfect.

Definitely the freezer on the bottom! I had one that lastest twenty years, and just as cold the last day when I sold it to move. The top was big enough to hold holiday food when I needed that much space.

I hate my side by side, but the French door one I have at my other house, I love.

Blog Entries
    Never heard of one that is either fridge or freezer! That's awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2