Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
The new board IS EASIER to use, once you know how...here is why... >

The new board IS EASIER to use, once you know how...here is why...

The new board IS EASIER to use, once you know how...here is why...

Old 11-21-2011, 06:48 AM

I'm finding it easier to get around now, I just opened everything till I found where it all was.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:13 AM

I don't like it now because I can't post pictures. I use to be able to but now they won't load. I have tried everything everyone has suggested but I can't post. I can post on other web sites but not this one. I wish they would have left it alone it work fine before
Old 11-21-2011, 07:21 PM

I look and read for much shorter times, miss the old way
Old 11-21-2011, 07:53 PM

I agree with you, BellaBoo. Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't enjoy the board like I used to. I used to read it several times a day, but now only a couple times a week!
Old 11-21-2011, 08:59 PM

I agree also with BellaBoo. I might come here every now and then, but I switched to a new Board where its so much easier to read, like the old board. I don't mind changes, but this one was not a better change. The new board I switched to is much like the old one, simple to use. I don't have to try and remember all the little things to get to a page. And why in the world is it so hard to find the Bookmark. It's not even called a Bookmark anymore.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:48 AM

It's the extra "hunting" and "clicking" i don't like- before you went to the category you wanted to read, and what yo uhad not read, was in dark letters - when you'd read it it was a lighter shade of black - easy peasy - No, I don't spend near the time on here I did - too much frustration in finding things... but I do check in each day- try to find soemthign I had not seen before- I have tried different settings and still do not get things in chronological order - thus seeing the same things over and over - and with looking at what has been posted TODAY or YESTERDAY - and it is teh same thing I found a few days ago - I'm saying it is not accurate as to the date of posting - needs the actual date it is posted. I just know I"m missing a lot of things, or it is "someplace else" or there area lot less people posting or reading this site - my guess is we've lost a lof of our friends we had on here- I don't see the same names as I used to - so am thinking they left.... sort of sad to see that. ALL BECAUSE OF CHANGE - The last BIG CHANGE we saw in this country didn't do us much good either -
Old 11-22-2011, 07:32 AM

Certainly does not work for me. When I run my cursor over the subject, the whole turns dark blue and can't read anything. Still waiting on a reply on how to find ny favorites from the other board. Can't even find the post that I posted.