New Michael J. Fox show.

Old 09-29-2013, 02:11 PM

I didn't enjoy it at all. I probably won't watch it again.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by mjsylvstr View Post
I've been sticking more to the HGTV and the FoodNetwork........there are so many choices from which to chose......no
^$%$^*(&^% n language and one can always get good ideas.

Now only if they would bring back a few of the quilt & craft shows.....I would be a happy camper.
I watch very little of the three Network channels, Jeopardy and Wheel are good for our minds. Prefer the clean stuff and why have they taken all the craft shows away. PBS has some good shows that are worth watching.
Hallmark movies and Netflix cd's are my best bet for decent movies.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:26 PM

This has been a great thread. my sentiments are in total agreement with all the comments from stupid sitcoms all about sex, fighting and belittling on most of the reality shows, and I too am tired of Walton's and Little House, but there is nothing left. Sooooo guess I will just go down to my sewing room and quilt too.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:33 PM
Power Poster

I love big bang too. I think it's a quilters show. they need a quilt on someone's couch.
I HATE laugh tracks. do they think we're that stupid that we as adults, need to know when to lauch. it's so 70's ish.
what ever happened to Mccloud, and good old Angel Landsbury type of nightly mysteries. an hour show with it wrapped up quickly, not dragging on for months to the point we forgot who did what???
Old 09-29-2013, 04:46 PM

Love Big Bang Theory as well...and so my daughters so it is a Family affair! I also love NCIS, Law and Order, Hawaii 5-0, Criminal Minds, CSI...I know it is a trend; I just love those crime shows Can't wait for Downton Abbey and will have to look into Breaking Bad since everyone I ever talk to raves about it...Netflix is super for watching all those seasons of TV you missed! Of the new shows this Fall, the only one I have liked was "The Blacklist"!
Old 09-29-2013, 06:58 PM

I get excited every year watching the commercials for the new season. After the first week, i am looking for something to watch because the shows are so awful. Every year it seems like there is less to watch. Boy, do they need some new writers or a reality check on what we really want.
Old 09-29-2013, 07:57 PM

Has anyone watched Doc Martin on PBS? I have netflix and I have watched every episode for season 1-5.....love it!
Old 09-30-2013, 04:03 AM

Looking forward to the holiday season and the many old movies.....now there are the good movies........I believe it's Hallmark that starts 12/1 and continues all month long......get that taping going and have them for later on........
Old 09-30-2013, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by dmsaki View Post
Has anyone watched Doc Martin on PBS? I have netflix and I have watched every episode for season 1-5.....love it!
I absolutely love Doc Martin, I've seen all the episodes at least twice and some of them even more. I'm so sorry there aren't any new ones.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:42 AM

I watched the first one and I didn't really care for it. I hate the shows where they talk to the camera like an interview. The Office does that and that show is totally ignorant in my opinion.