Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Oh No not Peanut Butter........... >

Oh No not Peanut Butter...........

Oh No not Peanut Butter...........

Old 10-13-2011, 05:07 PM

oh, I love PB, esp as cookies! I read where the weather was so bad esp in GA that they lost a lot of the pnut crop, and also, many farmers grew other crops cus the prices were so low last yr. What with TX turning into a dessert and much of the center of the country too dry or too flooded I'm suprised everything in groceries stores arent already thru the roof. sharet
Old 10-13-2011, 05:28 PM

PB is one of my fav "food groups" lol. A peanut butter and ice berg lettuce sandwhich is really good! Peanut butter really good with chocolate lol think peanut butter cups and moose track ice cream..OH MY!
Old 10-13-2011, 05:29 PM

PB is one of my fav "food groups" lol. A peanut butter and ice berg lettuce sandwhich is really good! Peanut butter really good with chocolate lol think peanut butter cups and moose track ice cream..OH MY!
Old 10-13-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by morelcabin
I LOVE PB! about an inch thick on a sandwich with some jam....mmmmm! On pancakes...on crackers...on celery. Always have a few jars stocked in my pantry...LOL!
I buy it when it goes on sale
We mix it in oatmeal and spread it on waffles, too. We may just go into withdrawal without it. :wink:
Old 10-13-2011, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by KLO
Oh Peckish, where did you ever find this? Wonder if they are selling this stuff in the Southeast. Peanut butter has taken a dislike to me but I just might have to try some of this anyway. Hmmm, my son lives in Seattle so maybe I can get him to look for it and send me a case.
I found it at Fred Meyers, which is owned by Kroger. The company that makes it has 3 other flavors; pb & honey, pb with cinnamon and raisins, and pb & maple. Yum.

Here's a locator feature - see if anyone near you carries it! :)

http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/ustorelocator/location/map
Old 10-13-2011, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
The question has been raised many times in kiddom and in adult hood, "if you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be"........ For me it is Peanut Butter and Jelly and now I hear that the one food that I live and die by is going to go up in price by 40%?

Ouch!!

So how many of us are going to run to the store and buy up this delectable treat before it gets equal to the price of gas? :lol:

Billy
ME ME ME I love putting PB on my ice cream and marshmallow, but I also love PB+ Jelly. I usually by Jiff creamy well there was another brand right next to it called natural it has a green lid and Boy is that ever so GOOOOOOODDDD. :-D :-D :-D
Old 10-13-2011, 07:09 PM

I read about it yesterday. We buy the large cans from Sam's. I'm going to go and buy several to stock pile. I love PB... cookies, fudge, candy, toast, pancakes. We have 6 kids still in the house, so we can't be without PB.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Dee

All goes up but medicare and salaries. Found out today, medicare is going up $10.00 first of Jan.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:28 AM
KLO

Originally Posted by Peckish
Originally Posted by KLO
Oh Peckish, where did you ever find this? Wonder if they are selling this stuff in the Southeast. Peanut butter has taken a dislike to me but I just might have to try some of this anyway. Hmmm, my son lives in Seattle so maybe I can get him to look for it and send me a case.
I found it at Fred Meyers, which is owned by Kroger. The company that makes it has 3 other flavors; pb & honey, pb with cinnamon and raisins, and pb & maple. Yum.

Here's a locator feature - see if anyone near you carries it! :)

http://ilovepeanutbutter.com/ustorelocator/location/map
Thanks so much for the store locator button! I clicked and found that there are a number of stores in my area that apparently carry this PB, even one I usually shop in. Was just there yesterday. I'll be checking there next shopping day. Thanks for looking out for me although you may have created a monster. If you hear from my lawyer in a year or two, it will be because you got me hooked on this stuff. hehehe
Old 10-14-2011, 06:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Peckish
Have you ladies seen this? Dark chocolate peanut butter. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I saw it in the store....
Walmart here sells that brand, all choices. The peanut butter selection at Walmart is much bigger then the jelly/jam selection!