Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
OK, now I know I am going crazy. >

OK, now I know I am going crazy.

OK, now I know I am going crazy.

Old 09-21-2011, 07:04 AM
KLO

I hate when this happens. Did you look in your car or whatever vehicle you brought it home in? If you did take it out of the car, did you put it down in the garage or wherever you park you car and forget it? That's when I sometimes find what I am looking for. Good Luck!!
Old 09-21-2011, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bueniebabe
I lose stuff all the time. Some times I have my husband look and he can find it.
That's my husband! I can look for lost things and finally ask him to help. He walks in the door, picks up what I have been looking for and asks.."This is?" Drives me nuts, but at least I have what I had been looking for.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:21 AM

LOL this is so familiar. We live in the home that my aunt had for over 20 yrs and I often tell her to put things back where I had them.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:30 AM

Logically it is right were you know you will need it-lots of luck finding it. I put stuff right were I KNOW it belongs and then spend hours looking for it. Logic is not always logical!
Old 09-21-2011, 08:05 AM

Maybe your hoop is with my missing pillowcase ! How can you take the pillowcase off the pillow,walk to washing machine, put in washer, put in dryer, and the pillowcase didn't come out of the dryer ! Never heard of a dryer eating anything but socks !!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:48 AM

I am convinced that Emily, our resident spirit, is hiding it on me. She is rather mischievous.

Ah, you have one of those too. Usually mine will put it down someplace least expected but I'm still missing something from a week ago.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:04 AM

Hey this is where I usually find what I have lost...thanks for sharing.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:38 AM

Don't you just hate skinny things that can hide so good that they can't be seen by the naked eye--I found mine squeezed between 2 cabinets that I was sure nothing could ever squeeze into
Old 09-21-2011, 10:56 AM

Gremlins are busy at your house!! They can sure stir things up! :lol: :lol:
Old 09-21-2011, 11:34 AM

I am constantly losing stuff. I still haven't found three dog treat cookbooks I bought, or the copy of Animal Speak they are with....somewhere, sigh.

My best trick....I had sent my mother and sons to visit my brother and family, so was all alone because I had to work. Our house had dead bolt locks, the kind you had to use a key inside and out to open or close. I came home, unlocked the door from the outside, went inside, locked the door, and went upstairs to the bedroom to change clothes. I got ready to go out to dinner with a friend, and could not find the keys to go out. I searched EVERYWHERE. I could not find those keys!!! The door was locked. No keys, no where.

I had to call my friend who kept spare keys to our house to come over and let me out of the house, and give me the spare keys. We both searched the whole house. Nothing. The keys were NEVER found. When we moved, we all looked for that set of keys. NEVER EVER FOUND. Now that's losing something, lol.