Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Passionfruit Greek Yogurt

Passionfruit Greek Yogurt

I LOVE PASSIONFRUIT!! I love eating it right out of the shell. Even though I live in California, I can't grow it where I live since it is too cold in the winter for it to survive. The only time I get my fill of it is when I visit my relatives in Australia. I don't know why it is so very expensive to buy here and it has to be shipped to me if I want to pay $40.00 plus shipping for 8 pieces of fruit (they are the size of an egg). Yesterday I found Chobani Greek yogurt passionfruilt at the supermarket. It has real passionfruit pulp at the bottom of the container. I don't like Greek yogurt, but couldn't resist buying a container of it. I mixed it all up in the yogurt and hoped for the best. I have died and gone to heaven.
    June

Power Poster
    ​I love yogurt so I will see if I can find it.

I like passion fruit too. I can buy it at several food stores here. My favorite bought yogurt is Noosa. Try the lemon first. You will be buying more.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I've never eaten passion fruit but I'll look for this. My favorite yogurt is Greek Gods salted caramel, have to drive across town to the one store that carries it locally. Their strawberry flavor is very good too.

Blog Entries
    Noosa makes passion fruit yogurt..not at all sour..also strawberry rhubarb,lemon,sour cherry. I got the local Rosauers store to stock it.
    Life may not be the party we planned for,but while we are here we should dance!

Yoplai has a passion fruit yogurt that's not Greek. I don't like Greek yogurt ether

I love passionfruit too. The first time I tasted it was in the Dominican Republic. It was a jam on the breakfast table at a resort. I found some jars of it at a little grocery store and brought some home with me. I also love guava jam...YUM
    Besides my family, my pets are the most important things to me. I have had birds, a dog or cats since I was about 8 years old. The cruelest thing you can do to me is take my animals away.

Never had the fruit but do love passionfruit tea. It makes a great iced tea when mixed with regular tea.

So happy for you! I didn't like it because of the seeds. But I love all the other Chobanis and I like passionfriut the fruit.
    Lori

One of my dear friends tried it and agrees that it is delicious. I have not since I p refer whole milk yogurt. Liberate is my favorite and they a l so have a passion fruit/peach flavor.