Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: a present from michelleoc ~

a present from michelleoc ~

i put up a post looking to buy puppy and monkey fabric. not only did michelleoc have some puppy fabric, she sent it to me, along with gingham check of various colors, i think just about enough for one of my godson's quilts. GAVE. and she sent me the cutest little card inside the package! i will most definitely include pics of the finished product! her kindness was exemplary and pay it forward it shall be. thank you michelle for your generosity! and i got it on national quilting day! NICE! guess i had better get to work!
    A rolling stone gathers no moss

What a wonderful gift from a generous heart! She knows it is more blessed to give than to receive.

Oh my gosh! That's wonderful. Quilters are the nicest people
    Lori

Terry: Imagine my surprise while reading the posts before starting my day and finding your lovely post! That was so sweet!! I am so glad the fabrics got to you safely and that you have a good use for them. I'll be watching the Boards for pictures! It was my pleasure to be able to help.

Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by michelleoc View Post
    Terry: Imagine my surprise while reading the posts before starting my day and finding your lovely post! That was so sweet!! I am so glad the fabrics got to you safely and that you have a good use for them. I'll be watching the Boards for pictures! It was my pleasure to be able to help.

Michelle
    What a classy lady ! I have found such caring, sharing people on this board that sometimes it just blows my mind. I too have been the recipient of someone else's generosity & obviously the main issue is to "pay it forward" which I have done & would do so again in a heartbeat. Tks for sharing your story re: Michelle.
    Dance like no one is watching

Blog Entries
    Aren't the women on this board amazing? I am proud to call you my quilting friends. Paying it forward just brings out the best in people and is boundless.
    Judi from Denver, aka Nonna Judi