Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   anyone watching Wayward Pines tonight? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/anyone-watching-wayward-pines-tonight-t265201.html)

Onebyone 05-17-2015 10:40 AM

I wait for the whole season or series to be streamed and watch it all the way through several episodes at a time. I tend to forget what happened from one show to the next or forget and miss an episode.

Ditter43 05-17-2015 04:32 PM

Well, I watched the first episode last night on Hulu. For me, not scary, bordered on boring. I guess I will watch another episode before I decide about the rest......

quiltjoey 05-21-2015 07:56 PM

Just weird at this point. Makes no sense except the sheriff won't let anyone leave town once they are there. There's a cemetery without names/dates on the all the old, decrepit headstones. The sheriff cut a woman's throat in the town center for trying to leave.
Not scary to me just silly at this point. May get better…

lynnie 05-22-2015 11:30 AM

didn't watch it last night, dh was watching 500?.
way tooooo creepy to me. sounds like it got worse last night.

ro 05-22-2015 01:25 PM

lynnie I've watched it. kinds creepy. you really gotta pay attention to it. reminds me of the following. i'll watch it!

Chasing Hawk 06-13-2015 04:43 PM

I watched the first 5 episodes yesterday. It started out slow but got interesting as it progressed.
I have it set to record on the Hopper, so convenient to use. I record all our shows we watch regularly on the Hopper.

Its nice to see Matt Dillon fit and back to work on something decent. I loved him in the Outsiders.

JuneBillie 06-14-2015 05:18 AM

I have watched all of them, and it gets more and more interesting. The last episode really left me wanting to see the next. I couldn't miss it now at all. Great mystery, but is falling in place now.

JuneBillie 06-14-2015 05:30 AM

I have watched all of them, and it gets more and more interesting. The last episode really left me wanting to see the next. I couldn't miss it now at all. Great mystery, but is falling in place now.

I also don't like shows with sex stuff, nothing but curse words (surely they learned how to speak more than just 4 letter words), violent shows like criminal minds, but love most animal and nature shows. We love good hearted shows like the little couple, and good hearted movies. I agree we know all this is out there, but I do not invite it into my home. :)

ro 06-14-2015 06:01 AM

ive watched the whole series. i dont know about scary, but i'll grant you weird. found it interesting that one of the stars Terrence howard was killed, or was he. as I said prior you sure gotta pay attention.

Geri B 06-14-2015 06:16 AM

I I think it's going to be like LOST! Started watching that thing, then it got so convoluted I gave up, then someone told me the end.....really stupid.....so I refuse to get caught up in that again!