Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Fall Classes for Women -- This is supposed to be funny. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/fall-classes-women-supposed-funny-t69323.html)

maine ladybug 10-10-2010 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by DJ
I think we could start our own classes . . . beginning with . . .

How to release the TV remote control! [includes exercises for the hand to increase the flexibility needed for this task]

And how about: Opening your eyes and moving things around in the refrigerator, before saying "It's not in there! ".

bearisgray 10-10-2010 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Originally Posted by DJ
I think we could start our own classes . . . beginning with . . .

How to release the TV remote control! [includes exercises for the hand to increase the flexibility needed for this task]

And how about: Opening your eyes and moving things around in the refrigerator, before saying "It's not in there! ".

It's me that has trouble finding things in the refrigerator :|

DH falls asleep holding that TV remote control!

MadQuilter 10-10-2010 10:35 AM

Since I am actually guilty of some of these, I do see how it may be irritating to thy partner. Hence I recommend adding another class, simply called "Deal with it!" lol

Quiltforme 10-10-2010 10:39 AM

NO kidding my husband has 3 wallets and a ring of keys that would be considered a weapon and I am supposed to carry this around!!

Originally Posted by ptquilts
I want an adjunct to Class 4

How much smaller could your purse be if you weren't carrying around all the junk your husband does not want to carry himself.

Living the Dream 10-10-2010 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by grammiepamie
There is something genetically wrong with all men. One of these days, maybe not in our lifetime, a scientist or Doctor will discover this gene and remove it from each and every one of the male species, and then life will be more enjoyable. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Scientists have discovered that there is only one thing wrong with men -- the Y chromosome.

amma 10-10-2010 10:58 AM

LMBO Love the original joke, AND all of the replies :D:D:D

nonnie 10-10-2010 11:51 AM

This is great from both sides, and why did I think it was only my husband that did half that stuff. Thanks for letting me know it a man thing not just a Mike thing.
Plus I'm guilty of a few on the first list also.

Beffy_Boo 10-10-2010 03:38 PM

So, uh, do you need bail money or help hiding the body? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Connie Merritt 10-12-2010 04:48 AM

Oh dear, do you think, for once, they tagged us. Well, at least they take notice of us. So all is not lost. Thanks for sharing this. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now I am going up to put my "stuff" away. Thanks for the incentive

damaquilts 10-12-2010 07:13 AM

I just made my life simple. Toilet seat is always down , roll always going the correct way.(no man in the house anymore) I don't have to parallel park anywhere I go. I stay out of the city. lol No one asks me to find anything for them although I probably would tell them I have enough trouble finding things for my self.Hate to shop don't use a curling iron. hmm guess I am a weird female. but thats OK And most of the stuff in my purse is probably for dogs. I have to carry their meds, coats and belly bands etc to adoptions.