Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   May 2013 Weight Loss Adventure (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/may-2013-weight-loss-adventure-t220335.html)

Vanogay 05-02-2013 03:17 PM

CONGRATS, meanmom. Listening to you this past year, I know it's been rough. Great going!!

StephT 05-02-2013 03:21 PM

how fun...to bad I saw this post one day late. So if I get it right one must weigh the first of the month and then send a FQ in..and the one who looses the most gets the pot of FQ's?

Jim's Gem 05-02-2013 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by meanmom (Post 6040593)
I GOT A DIFFERENT JOB FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any who don't know me, I work in a multiple disability classroom and am very unhappy. I talked to the principal and also notified HR. The principal and she hooked me up with the new position for next year. This is a huge load off of my shoulders. I was thinking I was going to have to job hunt this summer. Now I can have a nice relaxing summer.
I missed my bootcamp class for the last week and a half. Boy could I tell. Hope I'm not too sore. Maybe now that the job stress is gone I can behave myself better. Maybe I won't need so much medication(chocolate).

Congratulations!! I am glad to hear that you won't have to go back into that classroom with that teacher again!!!

createfourpaws 05-02-2013 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by StephT (Post 6040613)
how fun...to bad I saw this post one day late. So if I get it right one must weigh the first of the month and then send a FQ in..and the one who looses the most gets the pot of FQ's?

You can join today. And still send in your FQ. you would just go from today's weight instead of the first. Send me a PM if you are interested in joining for the prize, you can be here for the support if you dont want to send in a FQ.

createfourpaws 05-02-2013 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by meanmom (Post 6040593)
I GOT A DIFFERENT JOB FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any who don't know me, I work in a multiple disability classroom and am very unhappy. I talked to the principal and also notified HR. The principal and she hooked me up with the new position for next year. This is a huge load off of my shoulders. I was thinking I was going to have to job hunt this summer. Now I can have a nice relaxing summer.
I missed my bootcamp class for the last week and a half. Boy could I tell. Hope I'm not too sore. Maybe now that the job stress is gone I can behave myself better. Maybe I won't need so much medication(chocolate).

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I am happy for you. No need to stress now about that. :D

JuneBillie 05-02-2013 04:42 PM

meanmom, I am so happy you got the job change.

Cindy my fatquarter/skinnyquarter will go in the mail tomorrow.

ljs317 05-03-2013 04:20 AM

Meanmom I am so very happy for you.
Thanks also to all of your and your good thoughts on my knee issue. Today when I got up my foot and ankle are turning black. Off to the Doctors office I go. Life is crappy.

createfourpaws 05-03-2013 04:24 AM

Ouch Lisa........get to the doctor. One of my co workers twisted her ankle last week and yesterday went to the doctor cause it flaired up again and they discovered it wasn't a sprain, she has a broken bone on the top of her foot.

When life gives up lemons.........make lemonade.

createfourpaws 05-03-2013 04:26 AM

April's weight loss winner

The winner for April with 16 lbs lost is ............

fmhall2

Congratulations. Keep up your hard work.

JuneBillie 05-03-2013 11:22 AM

Congratulations!!! fmhall2 you really did a great job in losing the weight. You must be very proud. Yes, keep up the good work. I lost 9. something pounds for the month, and I am happy with that.

I seem to deal with one thing after another. I have a pinched nerve down my left arm, and my whole arm from my neck down is causing sleepless nights. I have to go to the doctor Monday.

Have a great weekend everyone. And our winner can have fun thinking about what will be coming their way, and all the plans for pretty fabric. Have fun.