Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Quilt Tattoos (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/quilt-tattoos-t58845.html)

angieh1964 08-11-2010 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by knlsmith

Originally Posted by katsewnsew
Talking about tattoos, just this past weekend my friend showed me her tat that she got years ago, it was Tweety, and it was just below her hip to the front a bit. Well, sad to say, Tweety's head is on crooked now! Laughed my kubitzer off!!! She got it at about 30 yrs old, she is now 62.

I have a playboy bunny on my front left hip. I was 18. When I had my daughter at 20 the ears grew from 1 1/2 inch to over 3 inches long! LOL Needless to say, it has "texture" now. ROFL

roflmao i try to remember these things when i think about my future tatoos a friends daughter wanted a ring of dolphins around her belly button when when she was 16 when i told her those dolphins would turn into killer whales if she ever gained weight or got pregnant she poopooed me but she never did get it so last year when she was pg i reminded her of this and she said she was glad that was one time she did listen to me lol

lilpoohbearie 08-11-2010 12:47 PM

I have two tattos. one is of a parrot and the other is a celtic design which would look amazing on a quilt!! I cannot wait to see what you get maybe you will start a trend and we can all follow!!!

sewred 08-11-2010 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by knlsmith
Not sure if this is the right section to post, but here goes....

Hi, I am thinking about getting another tatto. I have several. Some big, some small, but all mean something to me.

I was wondering if anyone here has any they would like to share? AND does anyone have any ideas for me to get one? i have too many I would like and can't make up my mind. Some outside opinions would really be great/

You could find your favorite block design and have it drwn and colored in! That way it would be special.

3TreeFrog 08-11-2010 01:52 PM

I have four tats, and my husband and I want to get matching tattoos in honor of our first 20 years of marriage!

In light of you presser feet how about you sewing machine? A needle with thread? A quilting ruler, or a set of rulers?

Hope that this helps!
TreeFrog

BKinCO 08-12-2010 04:08 PM

I LOVE all the presser feet. I want to get another tat, and would love to incorporate quilting into it somehow.....

quiltnut4ever 08-12-2010 04:16 PM

I have 3 tats none of which are sewing/quilting related. My favorite of all is my Snoopy with woodstock.

knlsmith 08-12-2010 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by finch
My son is a tattoo artist,but he ain't getting no where near me with those needles!!

Big scaredy cat! ;)

ladyshuffler 08-12-2010 10:52 PM

I can't stop laughing at all the comments....I will wipe my eyes and go to bed!

knlsmith 08-13-2010 02:39 AM

Ill post a pic of mine. Even the bunny. Lol. Mederma can only do so much! :D

jpmaroni 08-13-2010 02:56 AM

I'd love to get a quit related tat, but first have to recolor my rose that's faded. Would be hard to select one when the sky is the limit.