Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Some things you just have to laugh at....afterward you calm down. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/some-things-you-just-have-laugh-afterward-you-calm-down-t46453.html)

sewgull 05-19-2010 05:09 PM

I am still laughing. Thanks for letting us know somedays
only get worse. Life goes on, might as well laugh.

Gramof6 05-19-2010 06:13 PM

I am so sorry you have been having my kind of days. Sometimes it isn't even worth trying to chew through the restraints. LOL

JanetM 05-19-2010 06:16 PM

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. Wishing you better days ahead. :D

Born2Sew 05-19-2010 06:57 PM

You know, this topic got me to thinking (dangerous I know)
about all the stuff I've had to deal with through the years.
I'm not sure there is much of anything that you could come up with that hasn't happened in my life. Sad, but true.

I think by far the best investment I've ever made was buying a shop vac. I can suck up virtually anything with that thing and not have to worry that I'll damage it.

Many things are funny in hind sight, not so much in the present.

earthwalker 05-19-2010 07:01 PM

Nice to know we aren't alone....yep, a shop vac or my demented little rescue dog...he will clean up most kitchen disasters...then just a little anti-bacterial spray, a quick wipe and we are ready for the next drama!

Deb watkins 05-20-2010 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by Born2Sew
You know, this topic got me to thinking (dangerous I know)
about all the stuff I've had to deal with through the years.
I'm not sure there is much of anything that you could come up with that hasn't happened in my life. Sad, but true.

I think by far the best investment I've ever made was buying a shop vac. I can suck up virtually anything with that thing and not have to worry that I'll damage it.

Many things are funny in hind sight, not so much in the present.

shop vac, good idea....can it do people?

CarrieAnne 05-20-2010 04:57 AM

Aw, hugs! I hate days like that!

sandpat 05-20-2010 05:00 AM

Awww geesh.....sorry, but I'm laughing my butt off at the thought of you hitting the brakes and melted jello flying off the back seat...at least it didn't wap you in the back of the head!!!

The mayo...man, I'm just fuming..been there done that...the sad part is that I'm usually the guilty one not putting the top back on well enough.. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Just remember...tomorrow will.....probably be more of the same :roll: :lol: :lol:

Deb watkins 05-20-2010 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Awww geesh.....sorry, but I'm laughing my butt off at the thought of you hitting the brakes and melted jello flying off the back seat...at least it didn't wap you in the back of the head!!!

The mayo...man, I'm just fuming..been there done that...the sad part is that I'm usually the guilty one not putting the top back on well enough.. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Just remember...tomorrow will.....probably be more of the same :roll: :lol: :lol:

great!! can you help me pick the pineapple out of the vents???? It has just been one of those Murphy's Law week. I guess it is because I took Friday off to clean the sewing room.....

ginnie6 05-20-2010 06:02 AM

shop vacs are awesome! I got rid of the regular "vacuum" years ago. With 6 kids, 3 dogs, and a hubby it just seemed like the smart thing to do. those weeks just do seem to come along. BTDT on the mayo too.