Private Practice anyone???

Old 11-08-2010, 08:36 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Joanie2
I love the show too! I record them in case I can't watch while they are on. Last week's was so moving I cried. Haven't erased the episode yet.
Oh man me too- I love PP .... I cried and cried.. I sat there in shock after the show ended.. It was all done very well in my opinion and it was so touching I cried throughout, I was soo mad that it happened, and I felt for her.. It was a Very touching and extremely emotional episode..... Losing Dell was hard enough then NO one was 'well' enough to take in his daughter. OOooooh I was mad! Mad! MAD!!!!

The writers made each and every character 'broken' in some way, shape, or form.. its Sad...
Old 11-08-2010, 11:22 AM

I also love this show. I cried during last weeks show. I thought it was a great show! Can't wait for this weeks episode. I always record it and watch when I know there will be no interruptions!!
Old 11-08-2010, 12:39 PM

I L*O*V*E this show !!
Old 11-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Banned

I am a fan too...........but I wish they would bring back Miami Medical & Boston Med......and The Glades.......bopeep
Old 11-08-2010, 04:09 PM

I've been watching PP since the very first episode. If you skipped last week's show I'm sure they'll keep revisiting it throughout the season like they did when Violet got attacked. They didn't connect all the dots last week so I think it will be continued this week.

I also love, love, love to watch Castle! It's on tonight.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by ljsunflower
I watch it also. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. LOL
I have watched it from the first episode. I also watch Greys Anatomy so it was a natural progression to follow.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:29 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Ditter43
Originally Posted by ljsunflower
I watch it also. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. LOL
I have watched it from the first episode. I also watch Greys Anatomy so it was a natural progression to follow.
Me too - Hubby records them both and we watch Greys first then PP.. Its become a ritual.. I didn't like greys until i was 'made' to sit and watch it with him as Tv time is 'our' time..

I'm totally hooked on both.. I'm not surprised Christina had bailed.. I was getting bored with her 'situation' that she needed to move over for another topic to come to play..
Old 11-08-2010, 04:53 PM

I watch it and Grey's Anatomy. We kdg teachers and our assistants always talk about it at lunch the next day. I didn't watch it from the beginning...but, had to start in order to understand the conversation. LOL It is a good show!
Old 11-08-2010, 06:23 PM

I love private practice!! Was a huge Grey's Anatomy fan, but private practice kind of ruined it for me!! I haven't watched but maybe two episodes of Grey's! I watch every episode of PP. And is it just me but WOW there are some good looking men on that show!! OUCH!!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:34 PM

I record it and watch when there are no interruptions from the grandkids etc. I love it but here it is only on 1 channel but since I can record it now I never miss an episode. I also watch Grey's Anatomy. Last week's episode with Cahrlotte brought back some very painful memories for me. I hope that it doesn't affect her relationship with Cooper.