Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Private Practice anyone???

How many of you watch Private Practice? I love the show. The story lines areso realistic to me! Any other fans?

I am also a fan but don't tell me what happened I haven't had time to watch Thursdays show yet. I have it saved. I will catch up before this weeks show. I work alot of Thursdays so I'm unable to watch til my next day off.

Blog Entries
    I too like it.

I like the show, but I deliberately skipped last week's episode.

I love the show!

Quote Originally Posted by DebraK
    I like the show, but I deliberately skipped last week's episode.
    I can see why, but it was a good show. It was tasteful, if you can call it that....

I'm looking forward to the following episodes, just hoping there are no flashbacks.

Blog Entries
    I love the show too! I record them in case I can't watch while they are on. Last week's was so moving I cried. Haven't erased the episode yet.

I watch it also. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet. LOL

I watch it, too...I've missed a few this season, due to Project Runway, so I'll enjoy them even more in reruns...

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanie2
    I love the show too! I record them in case I can't watch while they are on. Last week's was so moving I cried. Haven't erased the episode yet.
    Oh man me too- I love PP .... I cried and cried.. I sat there in shock after the show ended.. It was all done very well in my opinion and it was so touching I cried throughout, I was soo mad that it happened, and I felt for her.. It was a Very touching and extremely emotional episode..... Losing Dell was hard enough then NO one was 'well' enough to take in his daughter. OOooooh I was mad! Mad! MAD!!!!

The writers made each and every character 'broken' in some way, shape, or form.. its Sad...

Blog Entries
    I also love this show. I cried during last weeks show. I thought it was a great show! Can't wait for this weeks episode. I always record it and watch when I know there will be no interruptions!!

Blog Entries
    I L*O*V*E this show !!

Banned
    I am a fan too...........but I wish they would bring back Miami Medical & Boston Med......and The Glades.......bopeep

I've been watching PP since the very first episode. If you skipped last week's show I'm sure they'll keep revisiting it throughout the season like they did when Violet got attacked. They didn't connect all the dots last week so I think it will be continued this week.

I also love, love, love to watch Castle! It's on tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ljsunflower
    I have watched it from the first episode. I also watch Greys Anatomy so it was a natural progression to follow.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditter43
    Quote Originally Posted by ljsunflower
    I have watched it from the first episode. I also watch Greys Anatomy so it was a natural progression to follow.
    Me too - Hubby records them both and we watch Greys first then PP.. Its become a ritual.. I didn't like greys until i was 'made' to sit and watch it with him as Tv time is 'our' time..

I'm totally hooked on both.. I'm not surprised Christina had bailed.. I was getting bored with her 'situation' that she needed to move over for another topic to come to play..

I watch it and Grey's Anatomy. We kdg teachers and our assistants always talk about it at lunch the next day. I didn't watch it from the beginning...but, had to start in order to understand the conversation. LOL It is a good show!

I love private practice!! Was a huge Grey's Anatomy fan, but private practice kind of ruined it for me!! I haven't watched but maybe two episodes of Grey's! I watch every episode of PP. And is it just me but WOW there are some good looking men on that show!! OUCH!!

I record it and watch when there are no interruptions from the grandkids etc. I love it but here it is only on 1 channel but since I can record it now I never miss an episode. I also watch Grey's Anatomy. Last week's episode with Cahrlotte brought back some very painful memories for me. I hope that it doesn't affect her relationship with Cooper.

I've also watched Grey's from the start then Private Practice as well. Loved PP last week and sat & cried through it. It was tastefully done I thought. As it could be. Thursday night is "my night" to not be bothered while these 2 Shows are on. LOL

Wouldn't miss it! I'm addicted!

There are so many shows on now I cant keep up with all of them.lol When I finally know when the schedule is they go on a break and I lose them for awhile..I havent seen this one but if its anygood Ill start watching it...

I am totally addicted to it! Can't wait to see what unfolds now in everyone relationships. Was a little disappointed to see the choices Charlotte made concerning the pursuit of her case, but that may change. Can't wait to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Creek Quilting
    I am totally addicted to it! Can't wait to see what unfolds now in everyone relationships. Was a little disappointed to see the choices Charlotte made concerning the pursuit of her case, but that may change. Can't wait to find out!
    I think her personality has a lot to do with her past and that is why she chose to keep it quiet. She is basically a very private person. It will be interesting to see how it plays out!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast