Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Projects I Did in January 2015 >

Projects I Did in January 2015

Projects I Did in January 2015

Old 02-03-2015, 08:45 AM

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!

Wow you have been very busy... I need to really get to work on quilts but the rest of Feb and March are dedicated to finish up crochet projects before I begin the big projects.

I have finished up several crochet projects (hats, headbands, fingerless gloves, dishclothes, towel holders-the kind that go around the stove handle) for the granddaughters/daughters for Xmas 2015. I still have a way to go on boot cuffs, quilting each grand (3) and one for each daughter (2). I have to make afghans (5 total) for all. Then a very good friend wants an afghan in red .. So add one more on .. LOL good thing I have 11 more months to finish stuff ...
Old 02-03-2015, 04:42 PM

Wow Caswews you're going to be as busy as me! Love to see some pics!
Old 02-04-2015, 05:24 AM

You have really been busy, busy ,,,love the pictures
Old 02-09-2015, 01:44 PM

I had the same idea, using up my yarn, I crocheted about 30 neck scarves, I say about because As the grand kids showed up I let them pick out as many as they wanted. Now I have less yarn, so I made squares of all sizes, and sewed 2 together for hot pads to put hot food on the table. Yarn pile is getting smaller. Then I checked my kit pile, WOW. So far I beaded a picture, Embroiderd Some pillow cases, but have many kits to do. Sometimes I get gifts from my kids and they think I can do anything. I really must get at some of them before I`m too old to learn. Last winter I used up all material that was here for Baby blankets About 15 quilts worth, And 10 Baby shawls . This year I must finish a T-shirt Quilt (or else) and Be sure to post your Civil War Quilt, as I have to make one for the NAVY.