Quilter needs help, please

Old 03-12-2010, 06:14 PM

So sorry to hear of your tragedy . We thank God that the three of you are ok. May God watch over you as you rebuild your lives. You are in my prayers.
Judy
Old 03-12-2010, 06:21 PM

My heart goes out to you in this time of your trouble and don't worry about your swap with me. I will simply remove your name from the list. Take care and please keep us posted.
Old 03-12-2010, 06:25 PM

there just are no words--thankful you are all ok----sorry about the pet as they are a part of the family------ thoughts and prayers for you in this time
Old 03-12-2010, 08:59 PM
Power Poster

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Cathy, you have always been in my prayers and now even more so. Stay well and remember I care about you and your family.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:54 PM

I am new here but please, someone let me know what the needs are when it is decided. I will be more than happy to help out however I can.

Cathy I am so very sorry about this tragedy but at least you & your child and DH are safe and alive. Stuff can be replaced but the heart break and nerve wrecking ordeal of getting things done and taken care of are ahead. Take care and my prayers are with you & your family. God will get you through this.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:23 AM

How devastating and tragic. However, thank goodness all the humans are safe. So sorry about the cats that didn't make it. Makes the whole thing even more sad. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

To the board members - count me in when it comes time to help out. I'll be happy to send what I can whether it's quilting items or anything else. Perhaps a gift card to a local store so they can purchase what they need?
Old 03-13-2010, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by redquilter
How devastating and tragic. However, thank goodness all the humans are safe. So sorry about the cats that didn't make it. Makes the whole thing even more sad. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

To the board members - count me in when it comes time to help out. I'll be happy to send what I can whether it's quilting items or anything else. Perhaps a gift card to a local store so they can purchase what they need?
Ditto, I think sending gift cards to favorite store would be a wonderful thing to do, she could buy what she wants when ready to buy it, and still feel the love from us. Let me know when and where.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:30 AM

Sorry for your loss, please know that prayers are with you and friends will be there when you most need.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:42 PM
Power Poster

I am so sorry to hear it. I would be devastated. I will be thinking about you.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:27 AM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Thoughts and prayers for you and the family in these trying times. So sorry to hear about the furbabies and hamsters. Just glad Cathy and Adrian are safe.

I would also like to help in any way needed to help replenish anything needed. Please keep me posted on this.