Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Quilters Beware....Smash and Dash >

Quilters Beware....Smash and Dash

Quilters Beware....Smash and Dash

Old 04-15-2011, 01:15 PM

ooo my, Im so sorry that happened. But I wonder why your alarm didnt go off. cause on my car if you put your hand threw the window it will go off.
Old 04-15-2011, 08:03 PM

We have had a string of home invasions on the next road over. They knock on the door and if no one answers they break in, take what they can in 10 or so minutes and drive off. One invader got a shock last week....picked the wrong house and the home owner shot and killed him. Haven't had any problems since....
Old 04-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Power Poster

I keep extra sewing supplies and machine for classes and workshops in my trunk so I don't have to load them each time. I guess I should take them out to be safe. I think in the not so distant future everything can have a tiny chip installed so it can be located with a GPS thingy. Many don't like that idea but if it stops the slimballs then give me a basket full of those things. The prisons here are so over crowded the thieves that are not armed and not harming anyone are not going to jail. There is no punishment to deter them. The police just say pick up the report to give to your insurance company. They know if they catch the thieves it will be a matter of days and they are back out on the streets again.