Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Rating/feedback system. Need your input. >

Rating/feedback system. Need your input.

Rating/feedback system. Need your input.

Old 01-14-2010, 10:49 AM
Power Poster

It seemed that there were responses in the "for sale" sections - usually that the buyer was happy -
Old 11-12-2011, 06:26 AM

I have purchased many items here and so far had excellent results from the sellers . But I do think having a rating would make a buyer or seller feel a little more secure about the whole process. mkay
Old 01-14-2012, 02:58 AM

I just received an itrader notification. It was positive and I had no problem with what was written. However, I had no idea what itrader is, so I searched and found this thread. I had gathered from this thread that itrader wasn't going to 'fly'. Am I missing something, or is there another section I should be reading? Thanks.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:15 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Abby's Mom View Post
I just received an itrader notification. It was positive and I had no problem with what was written. However, I had no idea what itrader is, so I searched and found this thread. I had gathered from this thread that itrader wasn't going to 'fly'. Am I missing something, or is there another section I should be reading? Thanks.
MY thougts exactly..

Im a lil 'miffed' that just because someone sees NO feedback from a swap host ( like ME !!!) its assumed negative.. In my case it is not so.. With the new system its takes forever to post a comment/feedback for 25-45 members so I opt to post one month but not another or not at all depending on how much time i have.. I haven't found a user friendly way to post ( like the matrix) that is quick and easy and less time consuming.. Its a pain to post that many now.. SO for me the 'feedback' system for swap hosts is not on my fav... So i don't bother to leave feedback if I don't have time to do it within a week after the swap.. Seems silly to post anytime after that time frame anyway..