Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
RECENTLY LOCKED USERS (UPDATED) >

RECENTLY LOCKED USERS (UPDATED)

RECENTLY LOCKED USERS (UPDATED)

Old 04-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
Glad you brought it up, now I can thank all the hard work that goes into keeping this board going. I have had to call on admin when I made a boo-boo and he has always been there and all the others are super. I live in the boonies of NC and this board is my quilting guild! :D :D :D

Quiltincrazy, you are the Best!

Ninnie
oh ninnie, I just looove you, too! you couldn't have possibly known what the past 24 hours has been like for me and my family. We had a full blown l and d emergency with my 13 month old grandbaby last night! I had nightmares all night long, that I was her and hubby had to rush me for help...geesh...just managed to get on here, bc pc connections have been acting up a lot, and you tell me I am the best,...well, right back atcha, babe. You just made my day! :D
BTW, baby is fine now. got meds for a few days, but back to curtain climbing and digging canned goods out of cabinets...cute as ever! :D
Old 04-23-2009, 06:49 PM

I am very new here and I am not sure about what problems there were. Hope I do not do anything inappropriate. Thanks for your time and effort and I have enjoyed every minute I have spent here on the board. Thanks again to everyone who is working hard so that we can have this place to learn and share most of all to make friends..... :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 04-23-2009, 06:59 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by littlehud
Isn't this an old thread. Did I miss something?
littlehud...your not imagining anything. This is an old thread. Want the whole truth, and nothing but? (of course, lol, you do :wink: )...I was on yesterday, waiting for some fabrics to wash, and just clicking around, clicked on admin's pic, bc he is mysterious, an enigma, and sometimes, things like that make me nervous, so I thought if I became more familiar with different aspects of this board, it would help me in a lot of ways.
anywho, I came upon this thread, that I had NEVER knew existed. It was very interesting, and although talked about some old stuff, that I did know a smattering about, it was very complimentary as a whole, so I kept reading. Learned quite a bit, about different perspectives, and the rest you probably read. When I got to the end, and realized it was an OLD post, my first reaction was, "oh know, I have goofed, and will probably upset some ppl for bringing it back up."
I thought about it today, and just shrugged, bc my feeling is, although SOME stuff needs to be addressed privately, SOME also needs to be aired openly, so there are less chances of a future reoccurence of misunderstandings. Not saying all behaviors are misunderstandings. Sometimes ppl actually do mean spirited things. Not saying I have any knowledge of anything like that here. I know nuffin, nuffin, nuffin....(where's that one from? lol)...we are all grownups, arent we? (meaning, here on this board), so, ok, info is back out here again...we can handle it. Openness makes for more trust, and I think ppl can tell I am open.
Hubby says too much. Oh well, got nuffin to hide, lol!!! :D
(now, littlehud, aren't you glad you asked :wink: :wink: :wink: )
Old 04-23-2009, 07:07 PM

Quiltncrazy, I have to tell you your posts always make me smile.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:10 PM
Power Poster

Thanks. I, too, learned a lot when all this happened. This is the first time I joined a site like this and was shocked that people would misuse (either deliberately or other wise ) such a wonderful and informative forum. My respect for the the administrator and our two monitors grew by leaps and bounds. They contained the problem quickly and got us back on our happy quilting way in no time. Thanks again for your answer to my question. I am glad I asked. :D :D
Old 04-23-2009, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
littlehud...your not imagining anything. This is an old thread. Want the whole truth, and nothing but? (of course, lol, you do :wink: )...I was on yesterday, waiting for some fabrics to wash, and just clicking around, clicked on admin's pic, bc he is mysterious, an enigma, and sometimes, things like that make me nervous, so I thought if I became more familiar with different aspects of this board, it would help me in a lot of ways.
anywho, I came upon this thread, that I had NEVER knew existed. It was very interesting, and although talked about some old stuff, that I did know a smattering about, it was very complimentary as a whole, so I kept reading. Learned quite a bit, about different perspectives, and the rest you probably read. When I got to the end, and realized it was an OLD post, my first reaction was, "oh know, I have goofed, and will probably upset some ppl for bringing it back up."
I thought about it today, and just shrugged, bc my feeling is, although SOME stuff needs to be addressed privately, SOME also needs to be aired openly, so there are less chances of a future reoccurence of misunderstandings. Not saying all behaviors are misunderstandings. Sometimes ppl actually do mean spirited things. Not saying I have any knowledge of anything like that here. I know nuffin, nuffin, nuffin....(where's that one from? lol)...we are all grownups, arent we? (meaning, here on this board), so, ok, info is back out here again...we can handle it. Openness makes for more trust, and I think ppl can tell I am open.
Tell the truth dude... you clicked on admin's pic cause he's hot! ;-)
Old 04-23-2009, 08:24 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
Quiltncrazy, I have to tell you your posts always make me smile.
well, Ducky, you quack me up, quite often too! :wink:
Old 04-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Tell the truth dude... you clicked on admin's pic cause he's hot! ;-)
dang, Blue...can't I get nuffin by you? Think K, told you to keep an eye on us gals, while she is tootlin about England. I hope she is having fun.
:D SOOOOO, what's your excuse???? ditto??? :wink: