Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
RECENTLY LOCKED USERS (UPDATED) >

RECENTLY LOCKED USERS (UPDATED)

RECENTLY LOCKED USERS (UPDATED)

Old 01-21-2009, 03:06 PM

Just wanted to join the gang in thanking you three for all your hard work. I really have greatly appreciated the discussions and information shared here. Admin, I am sorry you lost those four hours (I am sure you had better things to do), but I really appreciate that you were able to piece the discussions back together. I was kind of lost the other day when I went looking for a link that I had seen and couldn't find it in the discussion. I was starting to doubt my memory, but this explains it. Take Care, Maribeth
Old 01-21-2009, 03:40 PM

Administration,

I don't get online very often, but I do look forward to it when I do. I
enjoyed it very much. It is an inspiring, funny, educational and beautiful
pics of whatever :!: This board is my stress relievers when I can't sleep
at night or something worries me.
Thankyou for all your hard work, keep up the great job :!: :D
Yolanda----yoya
Old 01-21-2009, 04:40 PM

Wow just where have I been....must have missed something big....Sure glad to see the Admin.....dang your handsome and smart too.....can I adopt you?....I need another smart son.:-).....seems like no matter what a person does ....someone always complains....just life I reckon.....glad you three are up on all the goings on on here....I'd be lost.....some just need to take a deep breath and chill.....got some extra happy pills here somewhere......oh never mind I took them....:-) .....I hope this mess is in the past now....and once again thanks for watching our back.....I do love the Quilting Board! :-)
Old 01-21-2009, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
Originally Posted by mamatobugboo
I don't know whta IMHO means....
I n
M y
H umble
O pinion

you guys are worth the work. ;-)
Thanks!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
Thanks for your time and attention Admin. Perhaps now we all can get back to the sharing of information, inspiration and plain ole fun that we've all come to enjoy so much. It had been sorely missed for awhile now. I'm so very glad to know things will be going back to the carefree/worry free/non-nit-pic-the-fun-away way of quilting board life again!!
You, Patrice, Shadow and this board ROCK!! Y'all are doing such wonderful jobs and you are ALL greatly appreciated for it!
I'm the Amen corner for Lisa's post. I would be so lost if not for the wonderful friends I've made here and I know I'd have had a breakdown last year if not for the love and prayers. Thank you for spending so much time in keeping us on the up and up and keeping the board open to us. You've gone out of your way to make so many great additions and changes...I'm truly sorry that the few caused so much havoc. We've never had such as that and I hope we never do again!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! We appreciate all the hard work the three of you do! Truly!! :thumbup:
Old 01-22-2009, 10:25 AM

I help run a message board (not quilting) for 200 ladies, and I know it's a HUGE amount of work for the admins and moderators... way more than anyone could realize. My board is private - no one can see it or post on it without being approved as a member - a long process involving references and signing standards of conduct - but we still have problems! The Quilting Board is even more work because it's more vulnerable to spamming.

I am very grateful for the opportunity to discuss quiltmaking on a well-administrated board! Thank you.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:23 PM

Yes we are a well vaccinated bunch. Except sometimes when we need lined up and called out. ;) Sorry Cathe I couldn't myself over that little bit of humor. Don't take it the wrong way. ;) It's just what popped in my head when you said administered ...
Old 01-22-2009, 01:52 PM

LOL - I can see that.

It's a good board and the moderators take good care of it, keeping it clean and friendly.
Old 01-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Administrator

because we wuvs you. :mrgreen:
Old 01-22-2009, 04:34 PM

I applaude the hard work here on this subject! I am one who couldn't figure out the 'what the heck'! (And, thought it was just me)LOL Good job! Skeat