Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Returning tv shows?

I miss "Galavant." It was supposed to return, but I haven't seen it. It was a hoot.

I'm another one who is disappointed in what is on TV these days. So tired of horror shows and lame reality shows along with all the phony drama that is added. I like Last Man Standing, Poldark, Doc Martin, Downton Abby. I watch Home Fires just because it's there and not in love with Indian Summer. Bones I like--they have managed that marriage and separation much better than that on Castle which I have a hard time watching now--still haven't figured out why they are separated. Those of us in Alaska have a lot of laughs about the absurdity of the Alaska shows--you'd think we still live without electricity and all the finer things in life. Mostly we have TV on just for the sake of noise--lol.

Blog Entries
    We watch a lot of PBS. When I sew, it's sometimes Hallmark, which is predictable, but sweet. What I am tired of is everything seems to start or lead to killing, murder and death. I do enjoy family sagas and history type programs...American Pickers is good...my Dad was quite a collector, so I enjoy seeing what things bring.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

I like a variety of shows. For fun I watch The Middle and Big Bang. I am hooked on Walking Dead, it's not about zombies, zombies are just in it. Netflix and Amazon have great original programming. I also watch Acorn TV which has BBC miniseries and shows. I finished watching the new season of Longmire two episodes at a time.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

Super Member Luv Quilts and Cats's Avatar
    I have been watching Code Black, a series that takes place in the ER of a hospital. This is its first year, but it is really good. I am hoping it gets renewed.
    Luv Quilts and Cats
    Never underestimate the healing effects of beauty. - Florence Nightingale

Quote Originally Posted by Luv Quilts and Cats View Post
    I have been watching Code Black, a series that takes place in the ER of a hospital. This is its first year, but it is really good. I am hoping it gets renewed.

OMG....watched that, first time last nite...nothing else on that I would have preferred....too fast, too much going on, and what was the thing with pool chlorine gas causing death....I have a pool.....should I be concerned?????? I will not watch it again.....if nothing on tv, I will shut off and read a book! I have been in ERs....nobody moved that fast and that efficiently that I observed......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2