Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Rotita -- Anyone have any experience with this company?? >

Rotita -- Anyone have any experience with this company??

Rotita -- Anyone have any experience with this company??

Old 09-13-2019, 05:10 AM

I try to avoid anything made in China even quilting fabric. The items are full of chemicals and made with every short cut possible.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by juliea9967 View Post
I have bought a couple of shirts from them. I bought the large size because I know that these things are usually "smaller". The large size did not fit, and the product took forever to get here. Also, while they appeared to be a poly type fabric, they required ironing. I don't iron anything anymore, except quilting material of course.
I bought an adorable red jacket in a larger size knowing it would run small. My daughter who is a size 2 barely could wear the XL. It took weeks and weeks to get here. I will not be fooled by their great ad pictures again. If prices are too good to be true they probably are a dud, in my experience. Sad.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:34 AM

All i can say is the tops look soooooooo much better on the models than they do on me!
Old 09-13-2019, 06:21 AM

I have purchased four bathing suits from them (2 a year ago and 2 approx. a month ago) and was not disappointed in the least and the sizes seemed right on.
Old 09-13-2019, 10:22 AM

I love Alfred Dunner tops and pants so I ordered two new ones from a company I use often. When they came I saw they were made in China. I tried on one and it was fine but the second one I could not get my head through the top. After I finally got myself untangled from it I looked and it looked like they has sewn the neckline front and back together. I thought I could fix it myself and not have to send it back. I got my ripper but could not find stitches to start cutting so I pulled hard on it and it started ripping apart without ripping the fabric, then I saw they had ironed on stones around the top front and they had glued through both layers of fabric. Thank goodness I got it apart without damaging it. It was not the first time I have had to fix or remake something made in China.