Sad day

Old 10-10-2011, 08:55 AM

My son talked to our vet and she told him there must have been something totally wrong there to cause such a panic reaction. The meds aren't know of doing this. It's not totally ruled out though. Our vet will get in contact with the manufacturor and ask about it. But fact is, without any trigger this never would have happened.
We now know she's dead. According to what I've just heard they have tried to catch her numerous times and one of them has been bitten about 10 times! So you can imagine what he tried to do........instead of letting her go and do nothing he has been chasing her till she was in such a panic she dropped dead. Poor kitty, I feel so very sorry for her and for my son and DIL. I know my DIL feels guilty for letting her go and I should have told them the minute I saw the person who she was going to live with it didn't feel right. He hardly looked at her, didn't approach her.
She might be better of where she is now.......I don't know.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Anael
My son talked to our vet and she told him there must have been something totally wrong there to cause such a panic reaction. The meds aren't know of doing this. It's not totally ruled out though. Our vet will get in contact with the manufacturor and ask about it. But fact is, without any trigger this never would have happened.
We now know she's dead. According to what I've just heard they have tried to catch her numerous times and one of them has been bitten about 10 times! So you can imagine what he tried to do........instead of letting her go and do nothing he has been chasing her till she was in such a panic she dropped dead. Poor kitty, I feel so very sorry for her and for my son and DIL. I know my DIL feels guilty for letting her go and I should have told them the minute I saw the person who she was going to live with it didn't feel right. He hardly looked at her, didn't approach her.
She might be better of where she is now.......I don't know.
I am so sorry this happened to the kitty. I'm so sorry this happened to you and your son and DIL. She is in a better place and waiting for you.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:01 PM

I'm so sorry, but you're probably correct, Kitty is better off now, than with these lunatics.

I would go back to those people and retrieve the Kitty's body and make sure she had a proper burial near people that loved her.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:55 PM

I am so sorry to hear this. No words to make it better. :cry:
Old 10-11-2011, 05:38 AM

:(
Old 10-11-2011, 06:00 AM

I talked to my DIL about the burial but she said it's only her body, she's not in there anymore. We were told yesterday they burried her Sunday morning. At that time we didn't even know she was really gone!
Old 10-11-2011, 10:41 AM

So sorry for you loss.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Anael
I have no idea why they didn't take her to the vet, I would have before I went to the GP's myself.
OMG! I would have watched about five seconds of that behavior before she'd be back in the car and going to the vets!! Poor baby. Sorry this has happened.
-------------
Just read your final post about her being gone. What awful people!!!! Why did they even bother to come so far to get a kitty if they're not going to take care of and love her? Some people confuse me so.