Secret Santa Packages

Old 12-13-2010, 03:48 PM

Thank you seweasy (Chris) for the wonderful batik FQ's and the FROG! OMG, the Frog is a total hoot! He now has a prominent place in my sewing nook. Thank you again for taking the time out of your jam-packed schedule to send me the goodies. I hope your DH is now more completely on his way to healing. Best holiday wishes to you both!

Sue

His Frogginess with batik FQ backdrop
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142930[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142925.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 04:41 PM

Dutchie, that frog is so cute.

A huge thank you to Ssnare (Sherry) for all of her hard work to make my first Secret Santa Swap a joy!

Sherry made a gorgeous little sewing kit/roll purse for me. The photos won't really show it off as much as I would like. Inside of the purse is a tiny pincushion on the right side. There is plenty of room for me to store my embroidery floss, etc. She even made a needle book and scissor or rotary cutter holder for me, along with a larger pincushion. The needle book has a cloth page for needles and behind that two tiny pockets for storing little things in. Very clever! This little purse has so much going on in it with fancy flower stitches and creative placement of fabric, etc.

Then, Sherry added jewelry findings and beautiful red fabric along with a gentle brown plus some red fabric scraps. Who else but a quilter would like scraps. But, to me they are treasures.

Thank you Sherry for everything. I think you spoiled me. You are so kind and tender-hearted. :-D

See the teeny tiny pincushion on the right?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142963[/ATTACH]

Needle Book
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142964[/ATTACH]

scissor/rotary cutter holder
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142966[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142955.jpe   attachment-142956.jpe   attachment-142957.jpe   attachment-142958.jpe   attachment-142959.jpe  

attachment-142961.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 04:44 PM

My Secret Santa pressie arrived from Australia today! Thanks so much Loraine for your thoughfulness. I just broke another sewing machine needle the other day so I am thrilled to receive the needles you sent me. The ornaments, crocheted cat bookmark, and snowman pin are adorable, and I love the fat quarters too!

Thank you! Ho Ho Ho!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142965[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142960.jpe  
Old 12-13-2010, 05:13 PM

hello ladies i would like to thank my secert santa Sue Atkinson for the wonderful gifts ,she wrap my gifts in a beauitful fabric with a big green bow ,in side of fabric wrap were 4 quilting books, a wrist pincushion, 21 fat quarters a xmas ginger bread man or boy for tree decor and a cute xmas pin to pin on clothes for Holidays,thank you so very much Sue i love my gifts, sorry can,t post pictures i don,t own a camera, it,s on my xmas list for santa ,again Sue thank you and Merry Christmas,nellie
Old 12-13-2010, 05:37 PM

I am so glad you like your pressies! :)

Originally Posted by coconuts
Thank you so much SS. M.E. The book and material will have me pondering for a while. I can't wait to use my embroidery patterns and lovely thread. The patterns will be great,I have a few more gifts to make for grandchildren, so they will be put to use right away. I hope you have a merry Christmas and good wishes for the new year.
Old 12-13-2010, 05:44 PM

To my secret Santa, just wanted to let you know I got your box before my move. I am wall to wall boxes now since moving last week in to my new house. When I find the right box I will open. Til then, thanks so much. Love ya, Gramqlts/aka Sandy
Old 12-13-2010, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
I want to thank "The London Zoo". Tink and I received so many lovely things from her. A beautiful pillow sham in a Dresden Plate design, Fat Quarters that are wonderful...Chocolate (for me, not Tink) Thangles...I can't wait to use them. a couple of patterns and a kit to design a snowflake.
She also sent some things for llittle Tinkerbelle...a terrific squeaky toy and a licsence plate with her name. And some pink ribbon that has a Chihuahua with a crown and tutu...she must have known that we call Tink, her royal highness.
Thank you again...sooo thoughtful of you. Susie
LOVE the pic of Tink with her toy. You're welcome!!!! :mrgreen:
Old 12-13-2010, 06:10 PM

To my secret santa, THANK YOU! I wish you has included your name but I hope you see this. The sewing box, patterns, fabrics, angel, and little bits were so beautiful. I simply adore my sexing box, I always wanted one! :) This has been such fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:10 PM

looks like everyone got some great stuff. i think there must be some hardcore quilters at canadian customs, because mine has not arrived yet...but it will eventually and when it does i'll be sure to share. :)

has homecaregiver opened her parcel from me yet?
Old 12-13-2010, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
To my secret santa, THANK YOU! I wish you has included your name but I hope you see this. The sewing box, patterns, fabrics, angel, and little bits were so beautiful. I simply adore my sexing box, I always wanted one! :) This has been such fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
ok I'll bite, What is a sexing box??? sounds interresting! :lol: did you mean sewing box?? :lol: :lol: