Secret Santa Packages

Old 12-14-2010, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch
I had been so busy with the soldier's quilts that I forgot to be in the opening chat. I'm so glad smtp5 emailed me to let me know it was pass time to open the package. It had been taunting me for so long sitting beside my sewing machine, just waiting until the opening date.

She sent so many nice things it's hard to know where to start but I love them all. This is the first year since my mom passed Christmas Eve 1998, that I've decided to celebrate Christmas again and this package sure makes getting back into the swing of things so much easier. Although it makes me tear up, because this so much reminds me of what mom use to do for all 14 of us kids, it also brings a lot of joy in the memories.

Sandra you are the best!

Thanks so much for the goodies and even more for the precious memories of my mom.
You are very welcome Sue! I am happy you were my secret partner! I kept a box, and just kept adding to it! I thank the Lord that it touched you! We all know the true meaning of Christmas, and giving is a blessing!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:01 PM

Thank you 5quiler for a wonderful gift. I love the fabrics and the books :D Boy am I going to have fun with these books :D Thank you Thank you Thank you
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143400.jpe  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:08 PM

Here is the loot that Trupeach sent me. Really fun and yummy stuff....a beautiful apron that I will use often...
Thank you peachy :D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143348.jpe  
Old 12-14-2010, 08:35 PM

This was what I received from Aussie Croydon... just because... She was not my SS but it was still a wonderful surprise.
Thank you Jackie I love the t-towel and calendar and the kangaroo is adorable... has a prominent place on my Christmas tree (if I ever find it during all this construction)... I took pictures :D

The pressies from Aussie Croydon
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143409[/ATTACH]

Kangaroo and Joey
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143410[/ATTACH]

Little Lady checking out the birds
[ATTACH=CONFIG]143413[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143404.jpe   attachment-143405.jpe   attachment-143408.jpe  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by Leota
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I'm just loving it! Seeing all the loverlies that everyone got.
I'm still trying to get pictures taken of what was sent to me.
I had a bit of a mishap...cats got on the table and knocked things down and messed everything up. I am taking pics of things and will be posting all later. I'm sure that some of what was sent is messed up in the pictures, meaning one person may have sent something that is showing with someone elses. I did get the cards and such, so I do have the names.

I again, want to thank everyone for being so kind and generous not only to me, but to the people they sent to.

So, who's up for doing it again next year? lol

ME Me Me!!!! BUT only if YOU are hosting... you are the bestest :D
Shush up lady and get out of my way (as I push you aside) I am going to be the first one to sign up for 2011.
We'll see about that !
What are you to gibbering about, I'll be in the front of the line, being little I can always squeeze to the front of a crowd. :lol: :lol: . There is a treasure box in the corner already for pressie items to go into.
Old 12-14-2010, 09:51 PM

I am late in posting my picture of the pressies from Marcie AKA Lab Fairy, she is the greatest. She even sent some chicken poop - LOL lip balm. look at the chicken material, purple and pink material, a ruler for making pin cushions, have wanted to make some pin cushions so this will do the trick. I love! love! everything. the Milkyway bars are gone already. Thank you again Marcie, wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year. Littleone.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-143411.jpe   attachment-143412.jpe  
Old 12-14-2010, 11:45 PM

How do we sign up? This looks like a lot of fun!
Old 12-15-2010, 02:33 AM

This is the best swap there is. Thanks again Terri, I will be right behind those pushie, line jumping "ladies" signing up.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:06 AM
Power Poster

WOW! it's been great looking at everyone's goodies! i have not opened my gift package yet...i hope you don't mind...last year i only had a couple gifts to open Christmas morning, and it (got a little old) sitting there for over an hour watching...so, i decided to not open any early gifts...save them for the big day so maybe i won't be (bored)
i hope my gift recipient received her package. i have not received any messages saying...did you send? and i did use delivery confirmation, but have not seen or heard anything from her...i hope it has arrived and maybe she is waiting for the big day too :)
happy holidays everyone! what a great ending to a very EVENTFUL year!
Old 12-15-2010, 06:19 AM

I'm not your SS, but I do understand your reasoning and I'm sure your SS would be honored that you want to save her gift for Christmas morning. Have a Blessed and safe Christmas

Originally Posted by ckcowl
WOW! it's been great looking at everyone's goodies! i have not opened my gift package yet...i hope you don't mind...last year i only had a couple gifts to open Christmas morning, and it (got a little old) sitting there for over an hour watching...so, i decided to not open any early gifts...save them for the big day so maybe i won't be (bored)
i hope my gift recipient received her package. i have not received any messages saying...did you send? and i did use delivery confirmation, but have not seen or heard anything from her...i hope it has arrived and maybe she is waiting for the big day too :)
happy holidays everyone! what a great ending to a very EVENTFUL year!