Secret Santa Packages

Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by ligia
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, I'm opening 3 at a time, because I can only post 3 pics at a time and I'm too lazy to use Photobucket. lol

The one that is just postmarked Houston has a nice little change purse that I adore. Courtney is trying to snatch it, but I have a sharp knife! lol
From me ! Shame I forgot to put the card in .. ;)
Mailed during the Festival :thumbup:
The little purse I made myself.
Ya know...for some reason your name came to mind that it was from you. Don't know why.
Thank you sooo much!
Old 12-12-2010, 05:24 PM

I can't tell you how happy I am with all my wonderful gifts, thank you so much Hazel and Leota. They are wonderful!!

I really think she hacked into my photo albums and saw my sorry kitchen. She definitely picked the things I love!

Beautiful card
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142472[/ATTACH]

Wonderful gift box
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142473[/ATTACH]

Gorgeous FQs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142474[/ATTACH]

Grape towel pot holders and oven mitt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142475[/ATTACH]

all seasons covered two more
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142476[/ATTACH]

Spoon holder with my name on it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142477[/ATTACH]

Good reading
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142478[/ATTACH]

Rose scented soaps
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142480[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142467.jpe   attachment-142468.jpe   attachment-142469.jpe   attachment-142470.jpe   attachment-142471.jpe  

attachment-142472.jpe   attachment-142473.jpe   attachment-142475.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Look at all my goodies. Cindy (cbridges22) thank you so much I love everything. My oldest granddaughter was here so she just had to help me open everything she had a blast. Happy Holidays to All.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142474.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:29 PM

I want to thank my secret santa so much for all the lovely gifts she sent me. I don't know her board name but her name is Kathleen C. from Mill Creek, WA. This box has been haunting me since it arrived and was so hard to wait to open it and then today was DGS 2 year old Bday party so I had to wait till everyone left before I could open it. She sent lovely fabrics, Christmas gift bags and tags, playing cards from Seattle, a lovely book (House Warmers), a Fons & Porter Magazine, cutter cubby, seam ripper (how did she know I was wearing out mine on this monster truck quilt I am trying to make!), sewing kit, sewing basket, lovely sparkly pencils, hand cream, glass cleaner with cloth (great because my glasses are always sooo dirty when I am sewing) a gorgeous purse pattern (It is called Rose and my name is Rose so I can't wait to make this one) and finally for my health and well being a dark chocolate bar. Everything is wonderful and I love the fabrics she sent. I can't wait to use them. Thank you so very much Kathleen! and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Wonderful Secret Santa Gifts!!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142493[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142488.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:33 PM

Finally made it home and got top open my wonderful SS from Cheryl W, it had some gergeous fat quarters in blue and purple & a pack of Moda"Happy" I had heard so much about Moda I went a googled it last week, they are BEAUTIFUL, she also sent me an angel by Whispers of Department 56, it is so cute and it is my first one by Whispers,candy, notebook, pocket charm, a glitter ball, a snowman ornament, hot chocolate & a notepad, I don't think I left anything out?
Thank you so much Cheryl I loved it.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142477.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:36 PM

Thank you quiltnchik! I love the gifts you sent. I am sending pictures, at least I will try to! I really really love the fq's you sent and the extra fab, just right for the quilt I am planning for after Christmas.
I have already picked out the quilt I am making from the book you sent. It is the one on the cover.
Merry merry Christmas to you and your family.

Love the Christmas card and wonderful book
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142492[/ATTACH]

Got a candle, candies, knitted dish clothes, coasters, great fq's, and batiqs
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142494[/ATTACH]

I really appreciate the coasters! I needed these. Made for everyone else but not me!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142500[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142487.jpe   attachment-142489.jpe   attachment-142495.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 06:06 PM

well my SS is "MCDANIEL023" I don't just like my gift Deb, I love my gifts............. and a personal note from you telling me about yourself. I loved that! You have gone way above with your generousity! Thank you for the beautiful wall hanging (Doll quilt) it is hanging on my wall as we speak! perfect little snowmen. fat quarters of Batiks which I love and christmas fabric too!!!! a beautiful orniment and scrumpcious pepermint bark!! I have already eatten it? lol and that's not all! A fantasic book of quilt block!! to die for!! I am so blessed! Thankyou so so much Deb. Your quilting is fantastic do not short yourself! Have a wonderful Holiday and Healthy Happy New Year.

Andrea
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142505.jpe   attachment-142506.jpe   attachment-142507.jpe   attachment-142511.jpe  
Old 12-12-2010, 06:07 PM

I just got to open my SS package from Alice Saunders (2 Doods) and all I can say is wow! What a wonderful surprise! I can't post pics because I can't get my camera to interface with the new computer :oops:

I got 4 beautiful Christmas FQs, a beautiful tin (I collect tins!) of Christmas squares, an adorable pair of socks with a quilter on them, a magnetic memo pad, hand quilting thread, beeswax and holder, a great book "Summertime Quilts--Fresh Designs in Chenille,the cutest scissors and last but not least M&Ms!!!!

Thank you soooooo much Alice. What a wonderful Christmas package! :-D
Old 12-12-2010, 06:07 PM

So sorry I didn't make it in time for the opening of the presents.Purple Passion had me and I want to thank her for everything.They are so beautiful.She sent me the most beautiful table runner,cardinal fabric,red fabric which will mke a nice table runner with my cardinal fabric.Also I received a dream catcher,flavored tea,notepad with cardinals,eramic angel,a tin with pins,a angel needle minder,Quilting journal,bath therapy,emery board and a holiday necklace that lites up.I wish I had a camera,it is on my christmas list.Again Elaine thankyou so much.Sending Hugs to you and your family this holiday season..June
Old 12-12-2010, 06:09 PM

Thank you to Megs Ann, for my present, It was so generous and beautiful. Nice useful and fun things, so worth waiting for. Blessings, Ruth

six fat quarters, ornament, needles, scissors and case, glasses case and glasses, cross stitch kit and note pad and two mini ribbon spools
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142515[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-142510.jpe